Renault Megane/Clio RS Brake calipers and two piece discs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Renault Megane/Clio RS Brake calipers and two piece discs
Hi Guys,
Im selling my RS callipers due to buying brand new ones. They are in need of a refurb. Basically, i had a stuck piston and have disassembled one of the callipers, freed up the piston but haven't had the time to rebuild these before Pugfest and for how much i payed for the new ones, it was stupid not to do it!
So, current state is, they need re painting and come with a full refurb kit. For anyone who has been out in my car or a car with these on, they will know that these will glue you to the windscreen if you need them to!

Im after £100 for them (callipers only!) and can bring to pugfest if needed Smile

[Image: IMG_3190_zps5fufidv1.jpg]
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2015, 08:00 PM)Niall Wrote: Hi Guys,
Im selling my RS callipers due to buying brand new ones. They are in need of a refurb. Basically, i had a stuck piston and have disassembled one of the callipers, freed up the piston but haven't had the time to rebuild these before Pugfest and for how much i payed for the new ones, it was stupid not to do it!
So, current state is, they need re painting and come with a full refurb kit. For anyone who has been out in my car or a car with these on, they will know that these will glue you to the windscreen if you need them to!

Im after £100 for them (callipers only!) and can bring to pugfest if needed Smile

[Image: IMG_3190_zps5fufidv1.jpg]
This are radial mount correct?
Thanks given by:
Correct they are. The adaptors aren't for sale so you will have to make something up but they are an unbelievably simple design. I can send pics if needs be.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(09-07-2015, 08:32 PM)Niall Wrote: Correct they are. The adaptors aren't for sale so you will have to make something up but they are an unbelievably simple design. I can send pics if needs be.
Pm sent
Thanks given by:
Half the price they should be
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Thanks Adam Smile

If they don't sell soon, i will rebuild them my self and sell them for the proper amount. Should be a bargain for someone. They are a seriously good brake!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
If I wasn't about to buy a house I would be buying them..
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
what size wheel do they fit under?

and what rotors can be used Niall?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
They fit under my 16s with enough space for a ants pube but seeing as you'll have to make your own adapters, you could pull them in a bit. They need a 28mm disc with a 55mm swept area which is quite a common size so you can choose your diameter from there. Mine are 310mm
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 09:35 AM)Niall Wrote: They fit under my 16s with enough space for a ants pube but seeing as you'll have to make your own adapters, you could pull them in a bit. They need a 28mm disc with a 55mm swept area which is quite a common size so you can choose your diameter from there. Mine are 310mm

hmmmmm

sooooooo tempting  Confused Confused Confused
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
sounds like a 307 hdi disc will fit them although they are 283mm
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
and 26mm not 28...
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 10:43 AM)Piggy Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 09:35 AM)Niall Wrote: They fit under my 16s with enough space for a ants pube but seeing as you'll have to make your own adapters, you could pull them in a bit. They need a 28mm disc with a 55mm swept area which is quite a common size so you can choose your diameter from there. Mine are 310mm

hmmmmm

sooooooo tempting  Confused Confused Confused

Great calipers and you can measure my adapters if it helps. I've the same 310 Setup

Oh and mine are under 15s. Struggle though
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
I think with a smaller bell and a 295 or 300mm disc they'll go under quite a few 15"s.

bank says no, unless youd swap for some wheels lol
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Nah I'm trying to reduce my spare part stock holding lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 07:01 PM)Niall Wrote: Nah I'm trying to reduce my spare part stock holding lol
Any new on this?? Do you have the pics? Send you a pm today I think
Thanks given by:
Update on this
Still got the callipers here boxed and ready to go.
Ive since decided that i am going to run solid discs on my car for ease and cheapness so i am also selling the rotors and bells. The rotors are virtually brand new (less than 300 miles on them) and are straight as a die (measured on my local engineering shops lathe). They cost about £275 from Hispec new. Im also chucking in the bells. If I'm honest which i will try to be, there is some run out in the bells. You could either have them measured up and replicated (shouldn't be expensive at all) or what i would do, have them put on a lathe and straightened up (should cost no more than £20).
The callipers, as above do need a refurb. To be honest, i can't see a reason why you couldn't run them as they are now but the paint is in bad condition (only cosmetic i suppose) and one piston does seem to stick slightly.

This is basically a full kit (which sell second hand for £500-550) minus the calliper mounting brackets which are so simple (I'm happy to provide measurements of mine) to make. Im after £260 for the lot.

Any questions, please ask Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Sold! Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: GTi6 brake upgrades + refurbed calipers Piggy 22 6,206 24-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Megane 225/R26 DCI 175 Brembo Calipers for sale roland rat 4 2,276 13-09-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: roland rat
  Refurbed gti6 calipers + gen pug discs + braided lines ash23 3 1,699 11-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Last Post: swampy