(11-07-2015, 12:20 AM)Kezzieboy Wrote: They aren't doing it for more money,

What the actual ferk.

Are you tory?
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2015, 09:04 AM)JJ0063 Wrote:

What the actual ferk.

Are you tory?

Think you've got the left and right sides of government mixed up.

Tories would be doing it for the money, leftys do it for "safety"
Thanks given by:
Rainbow 
[Image: 4460134192_510149f9e0_o.jpg]

pls pls pls....let us love and not hate. We are all supposed to be buddies on here...

I know some people might seem a little dumb, like myself, but we all have common ground here Big Grin

f*ck TFL, f*ck LU

[Image: 55470609.jpg]

PIGGY: how you getting on with your shit? Sorted anything Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2015, 09:25 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 09:04 AM)JJ0063 Wrote:

What the actual ferk.

Are you tory?

Think you've got the left and right sides of government mixed up.

Tories would be doing it for the money, leftys do it for "safety"

Yep completely read it wrong, had just woken up. Considering I live with a tory constituency leader and am not tory, I feel ashamed now.

Regardless, of course they're doing it for the money. 
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2015, 11:24 AM)Piggy Wrote: Need an outlet... if you are reading this... sorry.

I am getting sick and tired of being treated like dirt by companies who want my business!

Sony:

My Xperia Z2 experienced a common rear glass failure where they crack/shatter when not being held, just from overheating basically.
Sony have had my phone now since the 1st of May. They have a guaranteed 7-10day turn around once received.

Well after 10days I chased them (I do this a lot)

They want £290 to do a full rebuild. I tell them to stuff that!
Basically since then all I have done is constantly chase after being told "someone in management will contact you within 48hours via email or telephone". 

Eventually I went mental. I contacted them again and after some digging it turns out its more damaged than when I sent it. totally smashed rear and cracked screen now. They said it must have been in the post that it got further damaged. Well funnily enough I no longer have the post office receipt to claim as it was 2 months ago and Sony said they had got it
Essentially they are sending the phone back now more damaged after having it for over 2 months. Oh and it should have arrived on the 1st of July...guess what, still no phone. 
No apologies for not getting back to me or for the terrible service. Nope. They just said I was lucky as if I had contacted them within another 7 days the phone would have been destroyed! I WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO CONTACT ME!!!!!

Similar issue with plusnet, I have .1mb upload and .35download.... but thats fine apparently. Keep having to chase. (most of the time I get cut off in online chats, after waiting 30min in the queue, because the connection drops)

Had a ebay seller trying to convince me that 57mm was 2.5inches... I gave up in the end

Having Carpartsforless send me the wrong bits and then want me to scan the invoice (photo not acceptable) and send it them before they do anything... yet I don't have a scanner. 

Then other companies like ASH last week, spending a lot of money and paying for next day delivery to get it 3 days later.

AMAZONs "prime" next day GUARANTEED delivery which arrives 2 or 3 days later. They kindly extend my prime membership a month for it but thats not the point really... if its guaranteed, it should happen, no!?

Is anyone else having these issues with big corps?!
puts a new slant on 'Plusnet', "We'll do you proud"!

(10-07-2015, 06:41 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Have to remember that unions are also a business. If they don't seem to be "acting for the members" then people will stop signing up and the unions looses money.
If I was asked to join up to one I'd ask "why?" the response probably being something like "we'll get you more money"

Back in the day they had their place but nowadays with so many laws and companies having Hr departments it seems a bit more redundant.

Or at least thats my understanding of it anyway

I'm a union member, saved my bacon a couple of times. Phew
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
internet is RESTORED woohoo!

Still no Xperia returned from Sony... 10days after they sent it first class! (my ass they did!)

Things got more annoying this morning after demolishing a shed and moving the bricks they were stood on for a old chap, I traveled 15miles to the nearest tip/recycling place with the bricks in the trailer as they are the only place round here to accept trailers.

But my trailer is 18inches too long. he wouldnt even look in the trailer to see that it was ONE layer of bricks... he kept saying a 6x4 trailer would hold less... no, it would hold MORE if it was full!! He had no remorse or anything, said I had to book online 24hours ahead. then bring two forms of ID. He was so bloody rude! Basically told me to bugger off coz he was "full"....there was like 2 cars there!

So I went round the corner, unhitched the trailer and did three boot fulls of bricks from trailer to the dump! a big HA!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I hate the mentality of f*ck tards who work at the dump, I had a similar experience when I was emptying a 50l container of used engine oil lol

I was squeezing it so hard to get the oil out quicker as I could see him walking over in the corner of my eye.
I just played dumb and he said you do that again you're banned
Thanks given by:
Just spoke to Amazong again....

All they say is "it will never happen again".... which they have said EVERY time!

How can they advertise "guaranteed next day delivery" when they cannot fulfil it?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Guaranteed next day is never 'guaranteed' anyway, even RM don't guarantee their 'guaranteed' next day if you read the small print. Which is fair enough really if it's external influences causing the delay (weather, unions striking etc... Itwasntme ).

As for the dump, I've been 'checked' a few times and accused of dumping trade waste unless I could prove otherwise - well how was I supposed to prove it was from my Nans!? Just stagger it between the 3 localish dumps these days lol. That said, they don't seem bothered how much is crammed in the Focus, it was the full estates with potentially overloaded trailers they weren't keen on. lol
Thanks given by:
Cant even get rid of bricks etc by mine.. They class it as diy and you have to pay stupid amounts per tonne.. Shitty councils lol
Thanks given by:
And they wonder why people dump waste!
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2015, 10:52 AM)Piggy Wrote: internet is RESTORED woohoo!

Still no Xperia returned from Sony... 10days after they sent it first class! (my ass they did!)

Things got more annoying this morning after demolishing a shed and moving the bricks they were stood on for a old chap, I traveled 15miles to the nearest tip/recycling place with the bricks in the trailer as they are the only place round here to accept trailers.

But my trailer is 18inches too long. he wouldnt even look in the trailer to see that it was ONE layer of bricks... he kept saying a 6x4 trailer would hold less... no, it would hold MORE if it was full!! He had no remorse or anything, said I had to book online 24hours ahead. then bring two forms of ID. He was so bloody rude! Basically told me to bugger off coz he was "full"....there was like 2 cars there!

So I went round the corner, unhitched the trailer and did three boot fulls of bricks from trailer to the dump!   a big HA!

Oh the tip is my pet hate. In Peterborough they never said a word to you, open great hours. Now i'm in Rugby it's the most disorganised, tiny tip with two tiers (meaning you have to go out and come back in if you happen to need both tiers - so queue twice - you can't get form the upper to lower tier).  Not to mention it closes at 3.15PM. What f*cking use is that? Earliest I can finish is 3.30PM so basically I can only use it on a Saturday, with all the monglets who could use it any day of the week.

When i bought this house the garage was converted to an office so i dismantled it. It had maybe 8 sheets of 2x1m plasterboards. I smashed it all down as it was quicker and bagged it up. Took a few bags to the tip and dumped them. Came back to the house, put a few more in and went back.

Jobsworth comes over and says that's your lot mate, you can only have 75 kilos.
I went yeah, and how many kilos have I put in?
Well you've already been once and put a few bags in, I saw you.
Yes, a few bags with a bootfull of rockwool and wood...and thats about 15-20 kilos at most (given it's all fragmented and didn't bag brilliantly).
Well you can't bring any more, that's your lot for the month.
WTF?

Great, i've got about another 10 bags of this shit.

Right, so off I go to the other tip, 10 miles the other way. Advertised as accepting plasterboard..... only it didn't as it's now only Rugby and Leamington. Thanks for updating your website you fucktards.

In the end, I sent the Mrs with the mini and a boot full and my dad took the rest home to Preston to dump at their tip where there was no such 75kg restriction.....

What a joke, I was bloody tempted to go and dump the shit down a country lane and that's not me at all. Comes to something when it's harder to dospose of it legally. Angry
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by: 1616six

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hammer time ... no wait MOT time, err same thing! Megamonkey 13 13,485 19-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Megamonkey