Citroën zx volcane braking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citroën zx volcane braking
List now here of basic items 

bosch pump lines and injectors turned up lda grind sold

Power flex wish bones black series front and rear bushs SOLD

Koni adjustable front shocks with -40/50mm lowering springs brand new top mounts shocks were new 1000mile ago SOLD

Zx volcane 5door cloth seats and door cards all good condition £50

zx volcane black head head lining £15

Valeo radiator was new 6 months ago £40 

Zx volcane rear disc axle good solid condtion all complete with calipers will need discs and pads one bleed nipple snapped SOLD

Mbc sold

Body pannels £15 each (no front bumper or wings)

There may be more items to come but theres the main bits 

Location chesterfield

I am going to pugfest so maybe be able to bring some smaller items (space will be limited) pics of the car can be found in my project thread.

Thanks given by:
Are these the same foglights as phase1 dturbo/205 gti folks?
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
Thanks given by:
306 same glass but not the 205, totally different.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Think fogs are sold, im supprsied the anount of people who are asking about the fogs but no one is intrested in owt else Undecided

Thanks given by:
Have you tried putting it up for sale as a whole?

I'd have thought it'd fetch good money compared to breaking
Thanks given by:
(03-07-2015, 07:48 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Have you tried putting it up for sale as a whole?

Its already in bits well shocks sold and all hubs and wishbones off, if some wanted it as is just need some complete shocks/struts and wheels and it be ready to go, I have got the orginal shocks and springs would just need top mounts and spring cups.

Thanks given by:
Any one wanting me to bring anything to pugfest?

Thanks given by:
To the top open to offers

Thanks given by:
What front brakes are on this car? I'm after a N/S lucas caliper carrier
Thanks given by:
Take it the bosch pump is a straight fit onto a xud 306?
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2015, 06:59 PM)Bertman Wrote: What front brakes are on this car? I'm after a N/S lucas caliper carrier
Standard 247mm brakes dont no if there lucas tho id have to check

(25-07-2015, 07:03 PM)Spoonaltap Wrote: Take it the bosch pump is a straight fit onto a xud 306?

yer there exactly the same engine

Thanks given by:
Hey mate, I ain't no haggler but I want the pump and injectors. Send me you best price posted and your paypal and I'll pay.
Thanks given by:
Would have paid good money for the complete car.

Told you that when you bought the estate.

Worth f*ck all now with bits missing.

Good luck with that.

(06-06-2015, 04:07 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Sell one of them to me,  been looking for an estate with a diesel engine.  Hatchback will do if you want to sell that one.
P.M me if you want.

(03-07-2015, 07:48 AM)zx_volcane Wrote: Have you tried putting it up for sale as a whole?

There's no money in breaking a car as obscure as this unless you already have buyers for everything.

Glwts.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2015, 06:37 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Would have paid good money for the complete car.

Told you that when you bought the estate.

Worth f*ck all now with bits missing.

Good luck with that.

(06-06-2015, 04:07 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: Sell one of them to me,  been looking for an estate with a diesel engine.  Hatchback will do if you want to sell that one.
P.M me if you want.

There's no money in breaking a car as obscure as this unless you already have buyers for everything.

Glwts.

Only missing front shocks would take half an hour to put back together if your serious about buying whole inbox me your offer.....

Thanks given by:
I have a set of zx volcane shocks and springs if it helps
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2015, 11:54 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: I have a set of zx volcane shocks and springs if it helps

Thanks for offer i can get some from a mate if there needed local. But im not rebuilding it unless theres a decent and genuine offer on it. Had loads if people interested and keep getting messed around. Im happy to keep it for bits for my self now because I've been messed around so much.

Thanks given by:
(02-07-2015, 11:39 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: (no front bumper or wings)

(03-07-2015, 06:07 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: Think fogs are sold, im supprsied the anount of people who are asking about the fogs but no one is intrested in owt else Undecided

(27-07-2015, 11:35 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Only missing front shocks would take half an hour to put back together if your serious about buying whole inbox me your offer.....

So it's only missing front shocks yet there's no front bumper or wings and the fogs could well be sold due to having so much interest?
Thanks given by:
Well I'm still wanting the pump if you do break, never got a pm from you about best price posted.
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2015, 09:19 AM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 11:39 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: (no front bumper or wings)

(03-07-2015, 06:07 AM)Chris_90 Wrote: Think fogs are sold, im supprsied the anount of people who are asking about the fogs but no one is intrested in owt else Undecided

(27-07-2015, 11:35 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Only missing front shocks would take half an hour to put back together if your serious about buying whole inbox me your offer.....

So it's only missing front shocks yet there's no front bumper or wings and the fogs could well be sold due to having so much interest?

Fogs never went, I planned on keeping wings and bumper for my self (for the estate) that answer your question?! Wink

(28-07-2015, 09:37 AM)Spoonaltap Wrote: Well I'm still wanting the pump if you do break, never got a pm from you about best price posted.

Some one is still getting back to me about buying turbo and pump set up together, if they haven't got back to me in next couple of days ill pm you.

Another thing to take note is I'm off on holiday on Friday so won't be around for 8 days to take any bits off.

This is how it looks at the moment

[Image: 20150702_144015_zpsepjm0hfg.jpg]is is how it looks at the moment

Thanks given by:
Bosch off and waiting for payment Spoonaltap

Thanks given by:
Bump offers

Thanks given by:
Does it have a pump and turbo still?
Have you taken the bumper off?
Still interested at the right price.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20150731_180002_zpsosxj1sze.jpg]

[Image: 20150731_180014_zpsuntixoga.jpg]

Definitely getting stripped

Thanks given by:
another one bites the dust
Thanks given by:
Boo.

Sadface :-(

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Shell can go for free if wanted when its ready doubt any one would want it but ill throw it out there if it is wanted

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Braking 306 D turbo maxlee 9 2,309 12-10-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: maxlee
  BREAKING! Citroen ZX Volcane. Danny2009 12 3,392 25-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Ollie