Bucket seats

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucket seats
What set ups are people using? Like which rails have people got? Do they just bolt to the floor and bolt side mounts straight onto it?
Thanks given by:
So I have cobra monaco S, which then have 5 door subframes from demon tweaks. The subframes bolt to the existing 5 door frames. Literally just adapters. Reuses the OEM adjustment etc.

THe OMP 3 door frames are direct fit to a 3 door shell and then you can put after market sliders between the seat and frame for adjustment.

Depends if you have side mounted or base mounted seats. mine are base mounted.
Thanks given by:
Nice one, I've got a 3 door, but I don't need the aftermarket sliders if I don't want them?
And yeah my sparco sprint is side mounted.

Would you suggest demon tweaks for subframes?
Thanks given by:
I have a 3 door.
I'm using omp trs-e buckets with omp subframes and universal runner.

My subframes was from ybeeracing £112.
Runner was on offer at jjc racing £18.
My buckets are Base mounted, but they have option to be side mounted.

You don't have to have runners, but means your stuck in one place. I fitted fine in the place it was stuck to, but I wanted the little bit extra room.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2015, 09:38 AM)connorp Wrote: Nice one, I've got a 3 door, but I don't need the aftermarket sliders if I don't want them?
And yeah my sparco sprint is side mounted.

Would you suggest demon tweaks for subframes?

Sparco sprint seats are both side and base mount so you will be able to fit them to a subframe easily.
Thanks given by:
yeh you wont be able to adjust if you dont have universal runners. They are cheap enough and ive got some i dont need but wont be able to post them out for a few weeks.
Thanks given by:
That's fine, this isn't going to happen quickly, it will be a month or 2 yet, I've got other stuff to do to the car first but how much do you want for them eeyore?

Cheers people
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2015, 02:52 PM)connorp Wrote: That's fine, this isn't going to happen quickly, it will be a month or 2 yet, I've got other stuff to do to the car first but how much do you want for them eeyore?

Cheers people

not sure how much they are new. £30 posted or something?
Thanks given by:
Nice one, that would be really helpful, want to pm me your paypal
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bucket Seats in 5dr MY95 5 1,742 26-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Bucket seats connorp 4 1,038 27-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  5 Door Bucket Seats Eeyore 7 1,986 31-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Jonny b