Anyone in Devon/Cornwall want to earn a pretty penny

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Devon/Cornwall want to earn a pretty penny
Stupid bloody effin jeffin ceffin Lucas pump. On my way from Wales to Cornwall when at about 2am in the ass end of nowhere on the m5 I lost all acceleration, getting towed back to bude where I will have a look but basically looks like the shaft on the throttle arm must of sheared. So might be able to botch job it otherwise going to get my Bosch pump sent from Wales si I can Do the swap if there's anyone that might be able to give me a hand over the next couple of days it would be HUGLEY appreciated and reward handsomely. I don't know the big man himself "Darren lobb" or if there's anyone else. Thanks in advance 
Thanks given by:
Can swap it for you but I'm down in Cornwall so miles from you currently?
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Alright pal, where about in Cornwall are you? Would also love to see what you've done with your xud.
In the cold light of day things are looking alright I've stripped it down abit and located the problem wondering if it could just be welded (although it might of seized) second thought remove these 4 bolts whipped the head of and look underneath (anyone done this before)

Also I know everyone will say just Bosch it but that will happen just another time when the pumps not 200mile away Smile does anyone know what this does it seems it can be adjust via this
Finally this screw with everything removed so think I could move it without grinding the anti tamp plate  isn't it a stop screw although it does really contact the throttle arm cheers

Thanks given by:
Just replace the throttle shaft from another lucas...takes no time at all...and dont need to remove pump, save you the hassle for time being...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Ahh sweet ok I'll get my brother to get the one from my other Lucas and send it down Smile
Cheers Darren
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink This pretty much sums it up. [Pic heavy] Toby 25 5,187 18-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Toms306