Job Hunt and Health Issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Hunt and Health Issues
(16-08-2015, 02:42 PM)RetroPug Wrote: On sports betting sites if you take their free bets for signing up, you can just bet on "almost guaranteed" wins. Eg. team is winning 3-0 at football and it is minute 79, just before they stop taking bets on them to win the odds will be really low.

Your return on a tenner or your 25 free bet will be like 3p or something, but if you keep doing it your balance grows and that tiny percentage you get for winning equates to 20p each time or whatever. If you keep placing and winning these bets then over time you'll build up a big balance.

Withdraw and leave some in to start over. If you lose it all, no matter, you started with free money, and there are tens of other sites out there who give you free starting money.

Bumping method of making money, starting out with free money and no investment, that is also tax free, requiring only time on your hands, which you have, which doesn't require leaving the house nor phoning anyone....
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I appreciate the idea, but betting is not a good idea for someone with an obsessive/addictive personality. A free (which isn't actually free anyway, had to pay to get the free money!?) bet on the National is my limit.

I got hooked on scratch cards a couple of years ago - started winning on a few, then lost on many but really struggled to stop buying them because it became an OCD compulsion. Dodgy So I keep away from anything likely to cause addiction now.
Thanks given by:
If you don't think you can do it without gambling for emotion or fun then don't do it.

It is genuinely free on most sites. When you open an account they give you 10 to 25 pounds free on your account balance that you cannot withdraw until you've used it in a few bets. While I was a student it was common to sign up to the surprisingly numerous sites, bet your free balance on several ridiculously tiny odds things like a team that is 4-0 up in football with hardly any time to go, then when they got to the minimum number of bets withdraw it.

You can get quite a bit of money that way even without trying to then gamble for profit, just by doing it enough times to be able to withdraw the free balance.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I agree with Tom if you've got an addictive personality gambling is a no no!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motorsport/Automotive Engineering Job Hunt Kezzieboy 29 6,406 05-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Last Post: bigcheez2k3
  At Least i have my health... Ben Jay 40 6,846 01-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Puffin dies after wandering into sexual health clinic. Ruan 9 3,342 08-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Eeyore