Recumbent bike

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recumbent bike
Anyone had any experience of them. Been wanting one for a while cant afford an all singing all dancing one but plenty of plans online to turn an old road bike into one. Sort of want one to ride to work and back.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Very comfy to ride but small wheels are no good on pot holes, cars see you even less and you loose the visibility over cars so you have no chance of making decent progress through slow moving traffic
Thanks given by:
Awesome for comfy. I don't ride near traffic I live I. The sticks. Lol. Really interested in having a go see if I like it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
My mate is the UK retailer for Whikes.
Thanks given by:
Good to know man. Where is he based??
Thanks given by:
Bawdsey. However... You should probably check out the price haha
Thanks given by:
Like I said I don't think I can afford one. Plenty of plans online on making one. Smile
Thanks given by:
Are you looking for a 2 wheel or 3 wheel recumbent and how recumbent?
Thanks given by:
2 wheeler. Quite a low one. The ones that I've been looking at for ideas are almost lying down
Thanks given by: