XUD temperature problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XUD temperature problems
Smile 
new to the 306 scene I've bought a ph1 d turbo, my problem which I'm having is that when I'm driving around or idling the car will get hot or if I'm on the throttle it will creep up forcing me to granny it everywhere. is this a known problem as I've bled the system and still have no luck, i don't know much about these cars and am looking to keep this one Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Try replacing the thermostat, is I hammer mine it will go above 90c but the fan kicks in about 98c iirc and cools it down.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
changed the stat yesterday, forgot to put that
Thanks given by:
maybe worth changing the water pump? whilst your at it do the cambelt and adjuster if they have not been done recently.
Thanks given by:
it was fine when i drove it home when i first got it then just started to do it all of a sudden, belt has been changed recently too
Thanks given by:
has the water pump been changed i see you say the belt has some times the impellar on the aterpump goes.
Thanks given by:
What state is the rad in?
Thanks given by:
ill check the paperwork tomorrow & its a newish rad its in good condition id say
Thanks given by:
Are the radiator fans working properly? I didn't have any on my car for a while and it would behave in a similar way.
Thanks given by: