• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 309 grdt
I think they could look awesome, 15"?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yeah 15's. Think I need to crack photoshop out haha
Thanks given by:
Ohhh in white that'll look sexy as hell! Do it!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I would get the proper Schmidt wheels but can't afford the price tag they come with! I tried photoshopping the wheels on but I soon remembered how bad I was at editing haha 

And yes that is a picture of a picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Not sure how I've managed to miss this thread, hence my comment on facebook yesterday saying it's good to see it still about! [emoji38]

If I remember later on when I'm home, I can have a crack at photoshopping those wheels on for you a bit better if you like?
Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ahh didn't realise it was you haha!

Yeah that would be cool mate, whenever you're free Smile cheers
Thanks given by:
Just a couple of old skool bangers ;Winkgetting some mi16 alloys next week! Can't wait

Thanks given by:
Nice mowtas, old school = Win Smile
Thanks given by:
Ronal Turbos for the win my friend! Picked these up for £350 then curbed one and cried!

[Image: a4cb4aa522ae8b3ed933aa5c4372ce69_zpsobssachr.jpg]
Thanks given by:
They look awesome! Although I think the front needs lowering abit more :p and ive got my heart set on mi16 alloys now
Thanks given by:
Its parked ok a hill there so the arse appears a bit lower. I cant lower it, V6 front bank downpipe hangs rather low...
Thanks given by:
Quick little before and after on the back lights, just a light smoke on the bottom half Smile

Thanks given by:
Gettin bored of this, someone make me an offer :p
Thanks given by:
This got GTI front bumper?
Is red so fastah dan mine.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
No gti bumper but it does have these fogs from factory

Thanks given by:
Can't believe this has had no interest haha!

Quick wash and Polish Smile

Thanks given by:
If you were closer too me and I had the room for another car on the drive is have this in a heartbeat! I love this car
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
not done a lot with this, driven daily, adding more miles to the stupid Amount it already has. Could benefit with a new engine, and clutch haha. After Christmas is out the way, xud9 with a big blower is in order!
Thanks given by:
fair room behind the block to fit a big snail on these.
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2015, 10:42 AM)mr_fish Wrote: fair room behind the block to fit a big snail on these.

you still got the 309 Mr Fish?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2015, 10:43 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(21-12-2015, 10:42 AM)mr_fish Wrote: fair room behind the block to fit a big snail on these.

you still got the 309 Mr Fish?

Yep, still in my ownership. Friend of mine allowed me to put it in his barn over the winter. It'll make a reappearance in the new year. 

Currently a NAD, as I robbed the boost piping and intercooler for something else. lol
Thanks given by:
Is it a pretty straight forward swap? Ideally want it doing after Christmas, head gasket is shagged on the original engine and no point doing it at 190+k miles
Thanks given by:
I don't think you can even get an MLS gasket for the XUD7s

1.9 will drop right in, you might have a fuel warmer on the back water distro block. I just extended the fuel lines up to the inner wing for a inline filter and granade.

if you keep the 309 box all the d/shafts will work fine.
Thanks given by:
You can get mls gaskets for the xud7 without a doubt.
I fitted one to mine. Was a bit of a ballache in the motor factors but got there in the end.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2015, 04:45 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: You can get mls gaskets for the xud7 without a doubt.
I fitted one to mine. Was a bit of a ballache in the motor factors but got there in the end.

Oh really, my mistake, was looking back along but nothing really come up.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, as I say it wasn't exactly easy to find, had to run a few different reg numbers to find it but they do exist.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Do all the clocks and everything still work after the conversipn? I think Im gonna buy a 306 and just have all the bits there to swap it over then..
Thanks given by: