FCS 2015 Video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2015 Video
Hi All,

Once again ive made a video of French Car Show. Unfortunately I wasnt allowed to fly the quadcopter so no super amazing footage. I spent forever getting the car ready for track so all of this was just walking round with a gopro for an hour. As soon as I found out I wasnt allowed to fly I was going to buy a 3 axis handheld gimbal however I couldnt get hold of one in time. Missed all the drifting and got very little on track footage. Didnt even record my own footage! Its more of a 306oc does French Car Show so lots more of club members than previous videos!

Anyway here is the video. 

Thanks given by:
Nicely put together video mate, good to chat to you on the day.
see you at pugfest?
Thanks given by:
How come you weren't allowed to use the quadcopter this year? Pretty good vid as always mate, nice work. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well done mate,love the music Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Top work mate! Looks awesome!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Smart work bud
Thanks given by:
Decent video Sam
Thanks given by:
Good video, with a good amount af cars, a good amount of the OC, and a good amount of Sam Bates.

Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
no GTd Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Excellent video. This is the footage of the show I got before phone battery went dead https://vimeo.com/130635940
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 11:07 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: How come you weren't allowed to use the quadcopter this year? Pretty good vid as always mate, nice work. Smile

Castle Combe are currently in discussions with the FAA or whatever it is about use of drones. Basically you cant use them at an event of over a 1000 people. The general rules are you can fly with the land owners permission, not over humans without their consent and at least 50m away from any vehicles. So.... rules out any car event or flying anywhere other than an open field tbh.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2015, 05:44 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 11:07 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: How come you weren't allowed to use the quadcopter this year? Pretty good vid as always mate, nice work. Smile

Castle Combe are currently in discussions with the FAA or whatever it is about use of drones. Basically you cant use them at an event of over a 1000 people. The general rules are you can fly with the land owners permission, not over humans without their consent and at least 50m away from any vehicles. So.... rules out any car event or flying anywhere other than an open field tbh.
So basically you spent £300 on something you can't use :-(
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2015, 06:58 PM)Cho99er5000 Wrote: Excellent video. This is the footage of the show I got before phone battery went dead https://vimeo.com/130635940

Nice one mate the all the Oc track lot Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2015, 10:04 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(14-06-2015, 05:44 PM)Eeyore Wrote:

So basically you spent £300 on something you can't use :-(

£300! And the rest! More like £1300! Yeh its annoying but I use it for other things besides car shows.
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2015, 10:13 AM)Eeyore Wrote: £300! And the rest! More like £1300! Yeh its annoying but I use it for other things besides car shows.

No mate, spying on the cute bird in the flat opposite is illegal too.
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2015, 10:36 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(15-06-2015, 10:13 AM)Eeyore Wrote: £300! And the rest! More like £1300! Yeh its annoying but I use it for other things besides car shows.

No mate, spying on the cute bird in the flat opposite is illegal too.

yo have no idea how boring it is to hear rubbish like this every time you have a UAV conversation...
Thanks given by:
No, genuinely it is, the offence of watching a person do a private act contrary to the sexual offences of 200?
Thanks given by:
Nice video mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice track footage, looks like it was the first session? ZR engine was cold so had to poodle it along Sad sounds good thought right at the end lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
2:55 and 4:40 for mine Big Grin Limiter yo
Thanks given by:
Some good track footage Big Grin
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: