Hi guys!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys!
So after meeting a few of you at FCS and having a great time, I decided to join you guys on here (I'm Bash's Mrs thus the name!)
I've got a phase 1 Dturbo S kingfisher. Only ' 'mods' so far are cyclones as I'm just trying to tidy her up at the moment Smile
[Image: 60e34eca121b43bb3327b0e4203d0712.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Was good having a brief chat with you! Car looks awesome Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
finally written a newbie post i see. Wink welcome i guess lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Nice colour
Thanks given by:
Aha hello and welcome Lady Bash Big Grin (it was my chair you sat in all of saturday night... no biggy) lol

Glad to see you even used the username! Im a passionate hater of XUD's but i do like Kingfisher dturbos Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club, nice to meet you at fcs, got my wife's old turbo fitted yet? Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along mate, loving the phase 1 kingfisher
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yes! Welcome! Car looks awesome! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the chair Matt it was lovely and comfy [emoji12] no turbo fitted yet as it'll go on when my hdi gearbox goes on. Can't wait though the k14 is driving me mad!
Thanks given by:
what you need is a lovely gt2052s Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 08:43 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: what you need is a lovely gti-6 Smile

took the words out me mouth there! Tongue i reckon a kingfisher gti6 would be epic
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Sweet dturboS! I had a sigma version a few years ago and loved it now ive just bought a 1.6 petrol version of your car (same colour)which might (see above post!) eventually find itself being 6'ed and tracked if I can ever afford to buy a new rear disk beam and everything else to make it work! Gti6 front brakes possibly on their way courtesy of xudlingo on here!
Thanks given by:
hows that mini coming on?? Tongue
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud! Smile
Thanks given by:
The mini is coming along very slowly! But hopefully moving it onto the driveway soon so we can crack on. Then just the daunting task of spraying it myself... It just belongs on the ever growing list of car stuff that needs doing in our house!
Thanks given by:
I hope you wont be letting tom do all the work!? Big Grin
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
No way! He's going to be my help so I know what I'm doing lol! And I'm going to let him do the heavy lifting [emoji12]
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2015, 06:51 AM)Lady Bash Wrote: The mini is coming along very slowly! But hopefully moving it onto the driveway soon so we can crack on. Then just the daunting task of spraying it myself... It just belongs on the ever growing list of car stuff that needs doing in our house!

hi Lady Bash
spraying isn't toooo difficult, it's all down to the prep, (and having a clean space) 0h, and a dry day with no wind. Wink
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Are you going to get a gazebo or something to do it in? Everything I've tried to spray outside ends up covered in bugs and grit even its a calm day!
Thanks given by:
One of Toms friends has a spray booth set up in his workshop so we're taking it over there. I've been told a few times it's all about the prep and luckily I'm a bit ocd and love stuff like that! I've never sprayed anything before so it's going to be interesting... [emoji52]
Thanks given by:
Ah I see, spray booth sounds ideal! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
even strokes & distance to panel

>------across----------->
.............................down
<------across-----------<
etc.
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 09:04 AM)Lady Bash Wrote: One of Toms friends has a spray booth set up in his workshop so we're taking it over there. I've been told a few times it's all about the prep and luckily I'm a bit ocd and love stuff like that! I've never sprayed anything before so it's going to be interesting... [emoji52]

If you have access to that kind of facility i would definitely get a few knackered panels off any old cars down the local  scrappers (bonnets / doors / boots / wings) and practice all your prep work / spraying several times with different colours and techniques etc. Good way to gather first hand experience before touching the minbin Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: