Gti 6 steering wheel little worn. £5
5mm spacers. £5
6mm spacers £5
205 front brakes hoses brand new. Come as pair. £10
Ground lda. (once completed) £10
Few wheel bolts. Flat seated. 50p each.
Xud pas pump £5
Gt15 exhaust Mani £5
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Hi bash. The '6 steering wheel leather? Any pics. Wanna replace mine as I marked it...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Yeah im sure it is. I'll dig it out tonight.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
How much for the LDA pin posted? Smile

and also what pas pump is it?
Thanks given by:
Lda pin would be 12.50 posted. I'll also refund a bit of money if you send me back your old one.

Its not finished yet still cleaning it up as well. Can get it done and posted before weekend though. I need to test it in my motor first. Wouldn't want to send one out that I wasn't happy with.
Thanks given by:
How many bolts do you have? How much extra for postage?
Thanks given by:
8 I think. Most are rusty coloured hence price. Give me an amount you need and I can find out postage costs.

Ps pas pump is xud one. Located on the sump. Not the one on top by pump. So a non air con setup.
Thanks given by:
I know i needed some, can't remember how many lol
Will let you tomorrow as i'll be giving it a service in the morning. 
Thanks given by:
Lda is a bit steep if im honest just tried it out. Not happy to send out.
Thanks given by:
Assuming the wheel is leather as its stitched at the back. Hope the pics help.
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2015, 03:00 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Lda pin would be 12.50 posted. I'll also refund a bit of money if you send me back your old one.

Its not finished yet still cleaning it up as well. Can get it done and posted before weekend though. I need to test it in my motor first. Wouldn't want to send one out that I wasn't happy with.

Yea if the pump is good nick i can take that aswell (mine is starting to stick when bouncing from lock to lock) if you can get me a price for combined postage i can get sorted Smile
Thanks given by:
Lda im not willing to send. Its a bit steep, tested yesterday. Not happy with it. However the pas pump I can. Will be about £5 to send. If that's ok drop me a pm and we can sort it out.
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2015, 07:16 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Lda im not willing to send. Its a bit steep, tested yesterday. Not happy with it. However the pas pump I can. Will be about £5 to send. If that's ok drop me a pm and we can sort it out.

Can't pm you yet because i still havent managed to get 100 posts Itwasntme so if you even pm me your email address I can then email you when I'm home from work Smile
Thanks given by:
You wont receive pms either. Need to work your way to 100 posts or add me on facebook. I have a link by my name at the side on a proper web browser
Thanks given by:
Shame it's a phase 2 gti wheel Sad
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Can you get a price for 5 wheel bolts posted please, ta
Thanks given by:
yeah course i can. ill get it tomorrow evening say i can weigh etc. wont be much i can tell you that much Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate. Mine has a random tapered nut now and again, no idea what the previous owner was smoking lol
Thanks given by:
Sorry bash was after phase 3 wheel with the silver centre emblem. Cheers anyway mate
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
I've got a silver emblem air bag that fits and can swap them out for you. Smile if that helps. They are identical otherwise. I had silver emblem on my old one.
Thanks given by:
Did you get chance to get a posted price for the wheelbolts?
Thanks given by:
I didn't man. I will do sorry to hold you up. Ive got some slight issues atm so im running the spare ones at the front of mine without my extended bolts and spacers on. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks given by:
No rush at all mate, just drop me a pm when you've got a price Smile
Thanks given by:
Awesome. Will try and get my spacers sorted so I can get them off to you as soon as I can man.
Thanks given by: