3 owners
no advisorys on last mot
covered 1000 miles since last mot

will take better pictures for any one thats really interested 
[Image: CIMG0426_zps8dhswllf.jpg]

[Image: CIMG0427_zps7gzuvzdc.jpg]

[Image: CIMG0428_zpst0aalryd.jpg]
bad points
has a few sall dents round it and what i think is a slight nock from the bottom end (not there all the time just a slight knock when reved up  Huh  

is stock non dicked about with  

£300 
car is in stubbington hampshire 
Thanks given by:
Very nice, I've always thought a 1.4 meridian would be a prime candidate for a 1.5 NAD lump
Thanks given by:
Decent price. someone must have it!
Thanks given by:
chucked a bucket of water over it today will get some more pics tonight as i'm going to put it on the bay if tomorrow goes to plan i'll need its parking space Wink

its had a small white dog (rat) in it and the fur is a right C**T to get out but bit of wear on the drivers seat the inside should clean up well
Thanks given by:
Swap you for my battered 106 nad.
Thanks given by:
super tempting Dum-Dum but i need the space its taking up as plans like they always do have changed  Blush
[Image: %24_57.JPG]
few pics will chuck others up tomorrow as its late now 
Thanks given by:
ebay listing

listed on the bay if unsold I'm going to swap the seats over in to the other 306 you can see lurking in the back ground swap the wheels with good tires on to anther car and then call the local scrap yard as I bought the car I went to look at last night so defo need the parking space now Smile 

£220 takes it before it goes to its death
Thanks given by:
is 220 as it sit?
Thanks given by:
yep £220 nothing taken or swapped off it
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 02:44 PM)maxlee Wrote: yep £220 nothing taken or swapped off it

i will have it mate will send you a private message for details of pick up
Thanks given by:
reply to your message mate sorry for slow reply (exsplaned in message) I've sorted the nocking out it wasn't the big end's but the bearings/knackered alternator :/ after a closer look/lission

going to put the car on ebay now (worth £350???) or my dads going to take it as I know people don't like the prices being put up even tho the car is now fixed lol (seen it on here a few times)
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2015, 11:36 AM)no problem mate managed to pick a phase 2 up maxlee Wrote: reply to your message mate sorry for slow reply (exsplaned in message) I've sorted the nocking out it wasn't the big end's but the bearings/knackered alternator :/ after a closer look/lission

going to put the car on ebay now (worth £350???) or my dads going to take it as I know people don't like the prices being put up even tho the car is now fixed lol (seen it on here a few times)
Thanks given by:
edit edit edit

my dads still smoking about in his merc and i keep having to move the pug about out the way
nock is still there  Huh had one of my friends look at it that works in a garage 24/7 says it dosen't sound terminal and same reply from onther friend that works for scania 

so back up for sale £220 

i've bought a berlingo now and using my 4 door 306td for tip runs wile moving house etc so it is as it is in the pictures nothing has been swapped over 
my  number is 07926647016 best to call as i'm not on the computer that much as to busy at mo
Thanks given by:
need this gone now as moving £170 takes it will be calling up silver lake in 2 weeks time other wise
Thanks given by:
do you still have this?
Thanks given by:
yep now sat in the garden looking sorry for its self as new born is taking up all my time Smile
Thanks given by: