Quick question.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick question.
The 306 2.0 engine and the 206 2.0 engine are interchangeable yes??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Might have to swap a few things over but ye don't see why they would be differnt head or block wise :-) think partner and experts are the same thing to but don't hold me to it lol 
Thanks given by:
Essentially the same, as long as you have the old one, you can take off what you need. Bare block is identical, just ancillaries that changed.

Few water pipes changed iirc, but nothing major. Gearboxes on the later ones are not the same, they're Hydraulic BE4s - won't go into a 306 easily.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I was going to swap boxs anyway. Ancillaries I knew where different. Looks like I've got a job to crack on with. Thanks ruan.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  water pressure (a very quick question) Magenta Sunset 34 7,377 12-04-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: welshpug
Sad quick exhaust question davec495 5 1,304 10-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: cully
  Quick Stage 2 Question mattgreene 4 1,145 09-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Last Post: mattgreene