New member from Ipswich.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member from Ipswich.
Hey I'm Geeky from Ipswich and having used the forums to help fix various parts of my car so I thought I should sign up.
I have a 306 1.6LX auto which I bought four months ago, the car is mechanically sound (apart from the AC) it is the paint work in a few spots and a damaged front wing which are the problems but it should be fun learning to fix them.

Many thanks.
Geeky.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Any photos of your car? Seem to be getting more and more members around your area now!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
i work in ipswich and have a full workshop to use so any problems let me know. welcome along to the club
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
No pics yet but more details, its a five door in Diablo red previously owned by an Italian guy so there are small dents and scratches everywhere and some bumper scuffs I'm going to have a go at fixing.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. Youre in luck with diablo. Im based in Woodbridge and ive got two diablos. One state which is breaking and a 1.8 which is my current project but that will be gone soon as ive just got a rallye. Let me know what you need and you can come and collect them one evening. Got a freshly painted diablo bonnet I can let go cheap.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Eeyore, I did spend 60 quid on eBay this morning buying various bits, I may be looking for a rear bumper and an offside side skirt as they have cracks in, going to try and see if they can be fixed first.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Cool

As said pics would be good. Any other plans other than fixing the few problems ?
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 05:54 PM)geekatronic Wrote: Thanks Eeyore, I did spend 60 quid on eBay this morning buying various bits, I may be looking for a rear bumper and an offside side skirt as they have cracks in, going to try and see if they can be fixed first.

Is it a 5 door? I have two sets of 5 door side skirts. I have one rear bumper with a patch of lacquer peel and hte current one is fairly mint condition. Will be for sale in the next year. 
Thanks given by:
If tomorrow is good I will take a few pics, as for stuff after its fixed I may try some small customisations on the interior but for the moments its just problem solving.

I have the five door Eeyore, the side skirt is a big thing to fix as I noticed when I went for fuel earlier the cracks have become larger and there is a small hole at the rear of the skirt.
Thanks given by:
As promised here are a few pics of my car. [Image: tjo8MGC.jpg] [Image: a6MaWhF.jpg] [Image: xT5W8pB.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate I also live in ipswich(well actaully kegrave) and happy to help with any bits most weekends

Nice to see another diablo aswell
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks 7057sam, this place has been a great help and has given me a few ideas to customise, but for now my goal is to fix the various bodywork issues.
Thanks given by:
That looks fairly tidy. Ive got a better front bumper I can sell to you if you want. Still got the bonnet too. Got a gti6 rear spoiler that just requires two small holes in the boot. Also got he hockey sticks that go under the lights. Eventually when it goes Ill have a lowered beam and some 1.8 60mm lowering springs if you want those. Also got a full 5 door half leather leaf pattern interior in mint condition. Can help you fit that if you like. Literally got everything you need so just let me know what you want to do and we can sort it Big Grin

[Image: jSGrvYnRLTvwc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A front bumper would be great, I bought the hockey sticks on eBay yesterday as well as a replacement drivers seat lol, the seat is welded into one position as the bars holding the base to the frame snapped off and couldn't afford to replace it at the time.

I will definitely need an offside skirt as the thing is cracked to hell now and has some duct tape holding it together, a rear bumper would be nice and I would like the spoiler too.

Here is a couple of pics of the skirt and rear bumper damage.

[Image: cdxB97j.jpghttp:] [Image: uzEUV5B.jpghttp:]
Thanks given by:
Yeh best to replace those.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie in ipswich Ashwoody 8 1,310 23-12-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: heyziq