HELP!!! Too skint for FCS :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!! Too skint for FCS :(
Sad 
Hi all, I'm having a tough month for money at the moment and have realised that I am struggling to afford to come to FCS. I can afford to tax the rallye and drive to FCS and back (just) but I can't afford fuel for my track time or then food for the rest of the month.

I really need your help.

How can you help, well you could buy some of the stuff that I have for sale so I can get out on track. I reckon I need about half a tank of fuel or maybe just over (20mpg, 1m30s laps is 80 laps, 1.85miles each) so £40 and I could do with the same again for food for the rest of the month so £80. I will also shamelessly accept donations straight to my paypal.

Buy stuff here http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=30686
Thanks given by:
I'll bring tyres and £20 of high octane in a jerry can for your track session mate Smile i'd love to do more but i'll be struggling myself lol just luckily im paid weekly!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 03:40 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I'll bring tyres and £20 of high octane in a jerry can for your track session mate Smile i'd love to do more but i'll be struggling myself lol just luckily im paid weekly!

You hero xxx
Thanks given by:
remember to remind me though as i will forget to do it lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Without trying to nanny you, have you considered selling your track time, and picking up a single session for £25? 2 hours is a lot of strain on the car and you'll probably eat the tyres?

If this is out of the question, and you get stuck at all at the weekend, I'll be able to chip in for what you need Wink
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Maybe you should just live within your means?

Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
How on earth do you earn what you do, pay as little as you do in bills and still end up skint all the time? Get some money help dude, i'm serious, go to a financial advisor or something, it's getting silly.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: Niall
I wonder this quite often...pretty much every time there's another Dum bodge lol.

If you don't have money for cars or food, and don't spend much in bills or have a partner...where can it go?
Thanks given by:
drugs................

seriously though the only thing i can offer is to buy you a burger. hope that helps
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I am a child and terrible with money, that is my problem. Mortgage and bills consumes over 3/4 of my salary.
I know exactly where I'm going wrong and have recently had some independent advice from someone who has kicked my arse a little, this is why I'm selling stuff/on the blag rather than going over my overdraft or breaking out my credit card or even borrowing money off people.

(02-06-2015, 04:00 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Without trying to nanny you, have you considered selling your track time, and picking up a single session for £25? 2 hours is a lot of strain on the car and you'll probably eat the tyres?

If this is out of the question, and you get stuck at all at the weekend, I'll be able to chip in for what you need Wink

Cheers mate. I have a spare set of clones for the track that have tyres and Matt has offered me some saxo wheels with even better tyres to use.
Thanks given by:
go in the NAD, that cant eat tyres or fuel at any noticeable rate. that should leave plenty for beers, food, drugs, hookers .... whatever tickles your fancy
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 05:09 PM)thododd Wrote: go in the NAD, that cant eat tyres or fuel at any noticeable rate. that should leave plenty for beers, food, drugs, hookers .... whatever tickles your fancy

This isn't a bad idea!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Nope, the NAD is not coming unless it is an absolute last resort.
Thanks given by:
Im struggling too but I can just about afford it. Im out of my overdraft but this month is a struggle with buying the rallye, trailer hire, 1.8 parts, insurance, tax and booking accomodation for a sailing world championships. Should be manageable though. Live within your means. Dont buy all the shinies because you can. Sell what you can. If it comes to it... you can still come to FCS... If you sold your track time you could afford to eat for the month... maybe you just dont go on track? I mean... asking for money for members for track time is a bit off the mark.

Are you planning to repay people or just accepting donations to fund your wants?
Thanks given by:
If it helps, I'm pretty skint too now. I always am before car/bike shows with track time. I have trouble not buying stuff i need/want during the buildup.

I see it and just grab it. ebay is a dangerous tool.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 06:15 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: If it helps, I'm pretty skint too now. I always am before car/bike shows with track time. I have trouble not buying stuff i need/want during the buildup.

I see it and just grab it.  ebay is a dangerous tool.

Yes ebay is my problem too.... Just all the cars really...
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 06:15 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: If it helps, I'm pretty skint too now. I always am before car/bike shows with track time. I have trouble not buying stuff i need/want during the buildup.

I see it and just grab it. ebay is a dangerous tool.
Pretty much this!
I'm not exactly skint.
but with sorting the gti6 out, mot, tax fuel to get to fcs, fuel for track time, food, beers and everything else.
Plus I'm just buying things because I can.
It's leaving me a little skint.
Doesn't help that I'm saving £500 each month for my lgv/hgv license stuff and I'm paying £160 for my dturbo insurance, but that's only over 3 months (next month Is the last!).
Also picking up another set of wheels hopefully with full set of proxes on! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm in the same club, I earn fair well north of the national average but still skint at the end of every month!!

I'll happily chip in some beer tokens / food and a lil fuel in exchange for helping me build my tent ;-)
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
If there's free money going, I've got a hole in one of my good socks.
Thanks given by:
message me friday eve Dumdum, I'll bring you 5litres of juice Smile

(oh and some pumps on "IOU")
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 07:20 PM)Orta Wrote: I'm in the same club, I earn fair well north of the national average but still skint at the end of every month!!

I'll happily chip in some beer tokens / food and a lil fuel in exchange for helping me build my tent ;-)
You hero mate, of course I'll put your tent up for you, I'm good at tents.

(02-06-2015, 07:26 PM)Piggy Wrote: message me friday eve Dumdum, I'll bring you 5litres of juice Smile

Legend Smile

Also did I mention that I have cleared the cupboard of beer from house parties into the fridge so will have a few spare beers and back up vodka (and other spirits) for swapsies for fuel

Also I have enough charcoal to keep my larger (but not very large) BBQ going for most of friday evening for people to cook on again use of that for swapsies.
Thanks given by:
if you wait till saturday morning, there are any number of us that aregoing to be in a situation of being able to take a piss in your tank and itll run like its in E85!

oh.. and..

STOP BUYING SHIT AND HOOKERS!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 08:03 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 07:20 PM)Orta Wrote: I'm in the same club, I earn fair well north of the national average but still skint at the end of every month!!

You hero mate, of course I'll put your tent up for you, I'm good at tents.

(02-06-2015, 07:26 PM)Piggy Wrote: message me friday eve Dumdum, I'll bring you 5litres of juice Smile

Legend Smile

Also did I mention that I have cleared the cupboard of beer from house parties into the fridge so will have a few spare beers and back up vodka (and other spirits) for swapsies for fuel

Also I have enough charcoal to keep my larger (but not very large) BBQ going for most of friday evening for people to cook on again use of that for swapsies.

Sounds like a deal then mate. U not a vip then? I was wondering what to do for food... 
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
I am VIP but there is no food with that friday night so bring some burgers.
Thanks given by:
Stick my company logo on the motor and I'll chuck u £30 Tongue
Mechanic in the 90's
Chef in the noughties
Now just pissing about with catering
Thanks given by:
Dum chances are I might have a burger and a sausage going as I usually get to much.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 09:02 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Dum chances are I might have a burger and a sausage going as I usually get to much.

Kent has a sausage you can have? D:
Thanks given by:
Jeeze millar.. I have £20 for the whole weekend:/ and still have to sort the kids out food before I go! How are you so poor?
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 09:49 PM)Sian Wrote: Jeeze millar.. I have £20 for the whole weekend:/ and still have to sort the kids out food before I go! How are you so poor?

because race car... 
Thanks given by:
It's standard..? If it had a charger or bodies or something I'd understand :/
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cool Mods for Skint People Eeyore 70 21,424 16-03-2020, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  You know you're skint when.. Jonny81191 6 2,406 01-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Ben Jay