Seat Runners

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat Runners
Hi Guys,
So, day before MOT my seat runner snapped, so took seat out and welded together and put it back in. Now this was fine until 2 days later it started being very stiff moving backwards and forwards. So first thing; going to take the seat out and have a look so, any things to look out for? and are these replaceable or does the whole seat have to be replaced?
Thanks, Adam
Thanks given by:
On standard seats they abit of a bull ache to get of the runners and when you can get a pair of merdian or gti seats for 40-50 quid alot people just switch the seats over.which just 4 bolts and unplugging a few sensors.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 12:40 AM)7057sam Wrote: On standard seats they abit of a bull ache to get of the runners and when you can get a pair of merdian or gti seats for 40-50 quid alot people just switch the seats over.which just 4 bolts and unplugging a few sensors.

Wanting to keep the standard seats because they are in good condition, and also getting a full interior never mind a mint one over here is impossible, does anyone know if i just get a 3dr driver seat if 9i can just swap the runners over ie. does the whole mech just drop of the bas of the seat?

Thanks, Adam
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seat runners Ldb 0 899 29-04-2018, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Ldb
  Seat stuck on runners Razorback_Rob 3 1,496 27-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Lolben91