New member from leeds

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member from leeds
Hello guys hope you all well thought I'd join and find out more about the 306 seen as I'm all about the french cars having 2 citroen axs Smile

I'm needing help and advice with my 306 1.6 automatic with gearbox issues going into limp mode ??
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club dude, not anyone I know on here with an auto box but good luck Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hey J (you may recognise my username from axoc)
Has the auto been leaking any fluid recently? my colleague just bought a 206 with a similar fault and it sorted itself with a bit of atf
Thanks given by:
Welcome Cool

Cant give any advice i am afraid on auto boxes but i am sure someone on here will.
Thanks given by:
(29-05-2015, 02:24 PM)thododd Wrote: Hey J (you may recognise my username from axoc)
Has the auto been leaking any fluid recently? my colleague just bought a 206 with a similar fault and it sorted itself with a bit of atf

Alright mate yeah recognise name hope your well !! Yeah it's been leaking quite abit since it was topped up I've had it into a gearbox place and they said it's the high presure solonode witch I went to pug there self and they said they never heard so much crap in there life plus I don't no how to service the box eaither with doesn't help .. And that's for welcoming me guys 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  newie leeds hawke113a 10 1,196 12-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Herby7