XUD9 cooling.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XUD9 cooling.
I recently bought a new 306. As usual changed the cambelt/water pump immediately. 

However bleeding up the coolant system, the two bleed points, the one to the right of the engine flowed coolant nice, no problem.
But the one at the bulkhead, took the screw out and no flow. So revved the engine, still no flow, but when i shut off it flows coolant, for a split second then no flow. 

Any ideas what cause this? Possible air in the system? Blocked matrix? 
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
Get a hose in the expansion tank and seal around it with ur hand. Get some1 to turn hose on with bleed points open. Close bottom one when water comes out then it will piss out the top one, best way to blee the system. If thet doesn work, something is blocked badly.

Blocked mayrix shudn make tht happen because water would flow up pipe and out nipple when open anyway.

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
I find two litre coke bottle in the rad works.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I open the bleeds and blow in the overflow pipe. Never had a problem with that method.
Thanks given by:
I've took both bleed caps off (couldn't find one on rad, unless you mean the drain bung itself), blew into hold and water came out of both points. Just had me puzzled a bit as to why water only came out when i stopped revving the engine?
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
Air locks are weird things, is the water flowing freely from the higher bleed nipple now??
Thanks given by: