Phase 1 fob

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 1 fob
Hi all
does the fob batteries go positive side down on to the spring or up on the PCB bottom surface. This is a single button I.R  key fob
Thanks given by:
As my remember after battery changed a few years ago, The flat side was attached to spring and the side with the knurling attached to PCB.

From now, I forgot that which side is positive or negative !
1999 306 GTI-6 PT81 & Remapping
2000 406 SRI 2.0 Turbo 6M/T @ 1 Bar Boosted

[Image: 150521115952.jpg]

Thanks given by: Seaspray
Just try it mate it won't hurt it if u get it wrong Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Cheers maxzy
You got it right and the flat side is +ve  and the knurl side -ve

Hi Mattcheese31

Hmm I've hear too many stories of putting the batts on wrong way and blown the circuits, but thanks anyway
Thanks given by:
Doubt it lol, but if you're sorted then no worries Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
cheers yes sorted and the 2 keys are on there way to get fixed. One seems to be dead and the other has it's LED broken. A forklift at work ran over them and is was the biggest one one site. Just my luck Doh
Thanks given by:
Not sure you can blame the forklift, maybe don't leave them on the floor next time. Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
(27-05-2015, 08:13 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Not sure you can blame the forklift, maybe don't leave them on the floor next time. Big Grin

Imagine night shift 2a.m. can't get find keys as the clip on the boiler suit had broken off. Traced my tacks all over the big yard where i had been walking about just glad i found them on the concrete and they worked just enough to open the doors. Had to use the keys since then.  lucky boy  I am
Thanks given by:
I've sent 2 flobs of to be repaired the bloke says he can repair one and the other can't cause of the lens is broken. To me it looks like an LED
Heres the question can you take this part of another board and solder it to my board. or /as there is 2 circuits on ebay if i buy em how do you tune then to my cars alarm system
Thanks given by: