Bleeding abs pump.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bleeding abs pump.
So I've got a brake pipe that needs doing on a friends 306 before the abs pump. Do I need diag to bleed it or am I ok without?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
will be fine without, valves are open with ignition off anyway.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Sweet. Also does it matter if I switch the pump out as well while im there? Its not coded because its a standalone system right.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
crack on yeah, what's up with the pump?
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Not a lot. Just easier to swap all the brake pipes with pump attached. My cousins brakes failed on him. Rusted under the battery tray. Easier just replacing everything in one hit as ill get it off eeyores estate
Thanks given by:
Was this the cousin that bought my HDi? Did the brakes completely fail? Confused

Be careful using the pipes from sams estate as some of those were rusty 3 years ago!
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's the one tom. And yes the completely failed. Literally nothing. Driving home from an mot. Lol. Its cool I will inspect them and use what I can to make life easier
Thanks given by:
Damn that's not good. Sad Did it pass the MOT beforehand lol?
Thanks given by:
tom you sold some one another ringer?
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2015, 04:41 PM)procta Wrote: tom you sold some one another ringer?

Cheeky git. Tongue  It was over a year ago and had 274k when I sold it tbf, have to expect a few niggles with that mileage. lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah just passed. You wouldn't have seen the brake pipes. Its on near as dam 300k now.
Thanks given by:
you just bleed as normal dood
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2015, 05:04 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Yeah just passed. You wouldn't have seen the brake pipes. Its on near as dam 300k now.

Ask him to get a pic at 300k then. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I will man. He will probably forget. His useless. His mot ran out like 4 months ago and he forgot.
Thanks given by:
Lol, I did think the MOT seemed a bit late. lol

I missed 53,000 on mine today, ticked over 53,001 just as I stopped, annoying haha.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bleeding Brakes With Peugeot Planet Tom85 3 1,746 22-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Tom85
  Help with brake bleeding Iaitoo 18 2,093 10-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  bleeding brakes jayspug86 0 834 13-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Last Post: jayspug86