BMX Roof Rack on a Meridian Hatchback?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMX Roof Rack on a Meridian Hatchback?
So I've seen a few people with roof racks fitted, I ride BMX in my spare time and it would be great to be able to take trips to parks a bit further than my local, so I don't suppose anyone can link me to, or has any idea where I can get hold of a BMX mounting system, that can..I guess..be fitted to standard roof bars?..drop some photos if you have one!
Thanks given by:
So you want the 5 door roof bars... and then I guess any universal BMX system should bolt onto that.
Thanks given by:
What's your budget? I have a thule system, it's not cheap at about £300 but you can get it cheaper if you look out for second hand bits. I haven't tried with a BMX but it's taken all sorts of other strange sized and shaped bikes, the clamp arm pivots so for a smaller bike like a 306 I guess it would just sit a bit further back.

[Image: IMG_2266_zps769a21fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In reality I don't want to pay that much if I can help it, I have an old set of 205 straight roof bars..but I'm not sure whether they'd fit considering changes to the body etc, and I've looked all over the place..but they seem to be a rare occurrence these days..basically something similar to this http://2hip.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/...E-RACK.jpg
Thanks given by:
I've got a set of roof racks (genuine pug) if you need them, you'll need the mounts for the bikes though
Thanks given by:
(26-05-2015, 10:28 PM)PocketFighter Wrote: I've got a set of roof racks (genuine pug) if you need them, you'll need the mounts for the bikes though

How much are you looking for mate? cause they'd need to be posted sadly..as I don't have my license yet..
Thanks given by:
sorry mate, just seen the reply, genuine pug ones i have for 5 door seem to be going for £45+postage in original box, do £35 delivered?
Thanks given by:
Are these still for sale? I would like them please.

Are these still for sale? I would like them please.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roof Rack Bolts RetroPug 10 3,458 28-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  roof rack bolt size? Hdi and proud of it 4 1,965 12-10-2016, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  Hatchback rear seats in a sedan Kieran-306sedan 7 2,014 25-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Last Post: HDIkyle