Hello all, looking for some value advice.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all, looking for some value advice.
Hello guys,

I would just like to state that I have read the introduction post and I am not trying to sell anything.
What I am looking for some people who know a bit more about 306s than me because I have no idea what my car is worth..

I have a 1999 306 rallye in black with 120k on the clock, my father bought the car new and I have had it for the past few years but it's still in his name so on paper it's 1 owner, me and my father are mechanics so the car has been serviced every year by us. The car is totally standard and in good nick.

I know that there was only 100 black rallyes built but I have never seen one for sale to compare mine to see what it's worth.
Does anybody on here have more knowledge on the value of the black rallyes so that they could give me a ball park figure what mine is worth?
Thanks guys
John.
Thanks given by:
I do love a raylle. There are a few on here. Should be able to get a rough figure of worth. Will need some pics, some details like mileage mot etc. Someone will help. In the meantime welcome along.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the late reply I took some photos today.
The car has 11 months mot and 120k miles. There is crack in the front bumper and the wheels need referbed.
Thanks given by:
1 owner from new with 120k and average condition.

I'd say anything from 1300 to 2k depending how it cleans up and who wants it.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I got £750 for it.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by: