Powerflex black series wishbone bushes, last set up for grabs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerflex black series wishbone bushes, last set up for grabs
Ideal cheers, you coming FCS then i guess?
Thanks given by:
Yep Smile
Thanks given by:
What car you be in?
Thanks given by:
I'll be parking with the peasants, I haven't ordered a ticket or anything. I'll PM you
Thanks given by:
Hope you guys are happy with the bushes, the rest are arriving next week and I'll get them sent out. I'll be in touch if you need to pay extra for postage
Thanks given by:
I totally forgot about this until you'd already gone home lol 

Pm me and we'll sort postage Smile 
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Is there still a spare set going? If so what's the price posted for the full set of them?

Thanks given by:
£109.56 posted
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2015, 11:16 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Is there still a spare set going?  If so what's the price posted for the full set of them?

Yep, one set spare still Smile  
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2015, 08:17 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Hope you guys are happy with the bushes, the rest are arriving next week and I'll get them sent out. I'll be in touch if you need to pay extra for postage

I'm in no rush for mine at the moment, so next time you're in L.E just drop them through the letterbox if you like.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Any eta on these ?
Thanks given by:
Sorry only just seen this message

I need to work out who's paid for postage and who hasn't, the remainder of the bushes turned up today at Kam Racing. I'll be sending these out shortly
Thanks given by:
Just need the postage money off ozonehostile and Connor p and we're good to go Smile

(06-06-2015, 11:16 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Is there still a spare set going?  If so what's the price posted for the full set of them?

Are you still wanting a set? 

Do apologise for the delay, had a load 
Of shit going on recently
Thanks given by:
(13-06-2015, 12:29 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Just need the postage money off ozonehostile and Connor p and we're good to go Smile

Are you still wanting a set? 

Do apologise for the delay, had a load 
Of shit going on recently

No I picked up some from euro car parts. Thanks for getting back to me tho

Thanks given by:
OK cheers
Any body want the last spare set of bushes?
Thanks given by:
You messaged me Connor but I've had no money sent through.

Could someone get hold of Ozonehostile please
Thanks given by:
I'll have them mate I'll get them at pugfest?
Thanks given by:
SOLD! Yeah that's fine mate
Thanks given by:
What's the final price mate?
Thanks given by:
£100.56
Thanks given by:
No worries see you at pugfest do you want a deposit?
Thanks given by:
Please bear with me guys, had some real bad news about my dad.
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2015, 09:40 AM)Paul_13 Wrote: Please bear with me guys, had some real bad news about my dad.

Sorry to hear this Paul, thanks again for sorting this out for everyone.

Has anyone else tried fitting theirs yet? I'm having problems with the front bushes, they're coming out too wide by about 4mm, meaning the wishbone won't go back in the subframe. They appear to be the newer design. I've fired an email off to powerflex to see if they can help
Thanks given by:
I've had a problem in the past where I have fitted bushes to wishbones which weren't OE and when tightening the bushes it pulled the metal in the subframe in and closed the gap up.

This happened with hovis16 as well
Thanks given by:
Not yet, was gonna do them when I get my new beam, sounds encouraging though :/
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok so powerflex have come back to me this morning

Confirmed it is an issue with the bush - they haven't been cut short enough, you can see in the picture there is extra material extending beyond the chamfer on each end that shouldn't be there

Paul, might be worth checking any sets you still have to send out - hopefully just a one off

Compare this pic of mine

[Image: 11650963_10101053230850965_1273302963_n_zpsadcyshxp.jpg][/URL]

With the product photo rowell put up

[Image: Capture_zpsplzgci1p.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the heads up Smile, just to confirm now Paul just give you the £100.56 at pugfest? Assuming they will also most likely send you the revised parts I'd have them the same time?
Thanks given by:
These are what mine look like, looks like the same as yours, but the metal sleeve is flush with both ends of bushes?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-06-2015, 01:35 PM)Connor Wrote: These are what mine look like, looks like the same as yours, but the metal sleeve is flush with both ends of bushes?

yup they shouldn't have that extra bit protruding from the chamfer

pin length is irrelevant as I don't think the bushes don't touch each other when installed - as long as its 62mm or under in length should be fine
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Powerflex lower mount Piggy 1 1,206 05-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  For Sale: B6 Rear Shocks/PowerFlex Bushes/XBox Gold Alan_M 6 2,065 03-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  FOR SALE: Yellow powerflex bush Piggy 11 3,223 09-12-2016, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Piggy