clutch options?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clutch options?
So I have been looking in to a clutch for my estate and came across  the drive torque ones for larkspeed.Has anybody  had one before?  I'm trying to stay away from cg with the issues so many on here have had but also I'm not spending  a fortune on one.just for the fact the car gets drove 3 maybe 4 times a month and has been quite  a cheap car /build up to now.

These seem to have decent  reviews for other cars but can't find any for a big turbo Xud. 

Thoughts  on this?

https://www.larkspeed.com/category/view/...ts-Peugeot-
Thanks given by:
Never used them. £280 for a stage 3 clutch. But doesn't specify what stage 3 is.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'm unsure tbh it does say at the top which each stage is etc stage 3 is a 6 paddle unsprung with uprated pressure plate. Just finding alternatives to the cg stuff which has risen in price considerably and with questionable quality etc Sad
Thanks given by:
I'm still running a CG sprung paddle clutch - done easily 20k miles on it, prob more like 30k+

and holding well over 300 ft\lbs all the way

I know people have had issues, but just thought I'd put in a decent review for them
Thanks given by:
Be interesting to see what they are like. Guess its a gamble for what still is a fair bit of money.

Have you spoke to CG to see what price they would want?

I know i have had issues with CG but the 1 i got in the estate is going on alright at the moment and I've prob put about 3k on it so far but unkown torque figure at the moment. Only thing i find with it is that i does slip a bit when cold but once warmed up is fine and its not to bad to drive with.
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys after a decent chat with the guys at cg I've gone with them. See how we get on.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clutch options Nathan1305 19 3,834 30-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Last Post: toseland
  Clutch options sherman306 11 2,521 03-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  306 D turbo Clutch options AssMonkey13 30 7,243 23-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Last Post: AssMonkey13