Project Cars (Game)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Cars (Game)
Just wondering if anyone else has got this and what they think?
 Its a proper racer which is long overdue for the ps4, you can start from the bottom in the karts and work your way up to formula one and everything in between, been on it solidly since Friday! 

Not sure why this posted twice!
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
Is it only for ps4,looks very interesting.How many curcuits do they have ? Any UK ones ?

My mate said it remembered him of toca but I'm yet to play it.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Only heard peeps complaining about the console release so far, low fps, missing features ..etc

Shame, all the previews looked lush, especially on PC

Suppose these things are ongoing past release these days with updates and what nots

I'm still attempting to play gt6 on the ps3, currently stuck in the horrors with updates that won't install :/
Thanks given by:
Had a play on this the other evening, it's awesome. Yeah there's a couple of issues to be ironed out but the gameplay is epic Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Think its out for ps4 xbox one and pc, theres upwards of 70 circuits, plenty of UK ones, Silverstone, brands Hatch Donnington, Oulton Park, etc.

Yeah theres been complaints, but to be honest its the same with most games, people who sit on their arses all day and nit pick the bad points without realising the positives.  the only issues I've had are at the very start of the race there may be a bug now and then but you can restart before you set of, these will be ironed out soon anyway.
Definitely worth a buy if you're into your racing and games!

Never got to play gt6 as I got my ps4 when it came out, loved gt5 though so I'd imagine its good?
No smoke, No poke!
Thanks given by:
I'm interested to see what it's like - I've heard it's a pretty good compromise between hardcore sim (a'la Assetto Corsa and iRacing) and arcade style (a'la Grid2, NFS etc) - but I've seen people moaning that the handling is patchy at best - be interested to try it at least - I've a feeling it'll be pretty damned successful either way!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
I've heard mixed reviews, but I'm playing the demo at the moment and really like it... It's not Forza but has more and better tracks, I like it a lot actually, I recommend it but then it's been the only decent racer since Forza horizon 2.... I prefer my sim racers so I'm looking forward to Forza 6, just hope it has a better selection of tracks in the next one
Thanks given by:
It looks quite pretty but that's as far as it goes IMO...

Handling is very numb and arcade like and you don't really have much sense of what the car is doing (I use a G27 and PC). There aren't many licensed courses too which is a bit of a let down as originally they said they were going to laser scan them. But it's not intended to be a simulator and is a racing game so i guess it depends what you're looking for. That said.. I've been an Assetto Corsa user since the beginning and the driving feeling is 1000% better, the cars actually react how you would expect them to react. Assetto Corsa (the 'PRO' edition - read unbranded from the game) is actually used to train real life Nordschliefe 24hr drivers.
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Cars (Game) philpemberton94 0 999 11-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Last Post: philpemberton94
  What car game Niall 445 77,773 11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Last Post: rocker8742
  I Think It's Game Over For The PH3 bigcheez2k3 36 6,916 02-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Connor