Fondmetal 4000 centre caps.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Fondmetal 4000 centre caps.
As above.  Any about?
Thanks given by:
Oh somebody has fondmetal 4000s... well.... good luck finding any... i spent years looking as did Jake before me.

And this was a problem... so i designed some in 3D and then got them 3D printed. They are now for sale on shapeways.

[Image: Capture3_zps50c8d9c1.png]
[Image: IMG-20150205-WA0013_zpsv8gnlz1d.jpeg]

http://www.shapeways.com/product/W9W9P3V...d=42957587

Expensive at 20 euros each however thats the cost of 3d printing im afraid! If I get a 3D printer myself in the future Ill be able to make them for less.
Thanks given by:
Haha, yeah. I bought a set last night in Scotland so they should be in N.I next week.

Technology is amazing that we can print these things that would have been impossible to get before. Still thats a lot of money for centre caps. I think ill just try and find plain ones on ebay in the mean time.
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2015, 12:17 PM)Ollie Wrote: Haha, yeah.  I bought a set last night in Scotland so they should be in N.I next week.

Technology is amazing that we can print these things that would have been impossible to get before.  Still thats a lot of money for centre caps.  I think ill just try and find plain ones on ebay in the mean time.

They are awesome wheels however you cant fit anything but 247s under them. I fit 266s but thats with ground done callipers and 10mm spacers! ive tried to find plain ones on ebay however none of them are the right size or depth! Hence making these!
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2015, 12:53 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 12:17 PM)Ollie Wrote: Haha, yeah.  I bought a set last night in Scotland so they should be in N.I next week.

Technology is amazing that we can print these things that would have been impossible to get before.  Still thats a lot of money for centre caps.  I think ill just try and find plain ones on ebay in the mean time.

They are awesome wheels however you cant fit anything but 247s under them. I fit 266s but thats with ground done callipers and 10mm spacers! ive tried to find plain ones on ebay however none of them are the right size or depth! Hence making these!

The sad thing is I've nothing French to put these on! I'm going to try them on my Sierra but either way a nice wheel to have tucked away in the shed Smile
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2015, 01:03 PM)Ollie Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 12:53 PM)Eeyore Wrote:

The sad thing is I've nothing French to put these on!  I'm going to try them on my Sierra but either way a nice wheel to have tucked away in the shed Smile

Oh nice. Yeh mine came off a guys ford capri. Looked so good. They are definitely a wheel to have and then buy the car to match haha
Thanks given by:
Yo Ollie. There is a discount on shapeways right now where I can get 15% off my own designs. Ive just bought 3 more of these so I have a complete set. Cost me 52 euros which is £37.50 for 3. Just a heads up in case you wanted some.
Thanks given by:
Cheers, going to hold off, need to get them painted and buy tyres as well.  Test fitted them on the sierra when the arrived yesterday.  Such a cool wheel.

[Image: 0cceee84183eee3fdf2be0fe29413849.jpg]

[Image: 833711cd3eab634256fa145483318ed5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks good. Mine polished up really well.
Thanks given by:
The new methodology of the man is coupled with the content management for the field. The actual movement of the best essay writing service uk reviews is accentuated for the scenes. The picture issued for the improvement of the scores. The margin is vague for the teachers and all students for the use of the officials.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speedline centre caps Jimmy306uk 0 883 19-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Jimmy306uk
  steel wheel centre caps rd070707 3 1,356 02-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Piggy
  Fundmetal 4000 alloy wheels Conor_DTS 3 1,540 10-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Piggy