Its Hello from me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Hello from me
Greetings,

After recently losing a 206 GTI to an incident on a u bend with a lorry taking up the entire road, i went out and brought a 306 cabriolet as something fun to put back on the road.

however i turned out that when the guy said the roof had been disconnected he actually mean all the hydraulics and electrics for the roof had been removed.

Oh well so pricing up all the pieces i needed to get the cab back on the road to a state that i am happy with, when i stumbled upon the idea of buying another one and using all the bits from that.

So i now have 2 cabriolets, when the second one arrived in the boot was a treasure trove of goodies awaiting for me that i didn't now.

all new seals all round and from the looks of it the rare of rocking horse poo transverse aero seal thing, happy days indeed.

all new plastic trim that runs down the side of the car and leather interior as well.

currently in the process of swapping everything over and getting the cab on the road.

I do have a few questions that i have and will post up pics/questions for them shortly.

Regards.
Thanks given by:
Welcome dude, nice little find in the second car Big Grin Looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing the questions lol see you around Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
sounds like a good project. get a project thread up!
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud. Smile

As said above, get a Project Thread up! Smile
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile Got any pics of your car?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: