bulbs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bulbs
Hi every one, is there an easy way of changing the bulbs for the spot lights in my front bumper had a quick look but cant get a clear view of the back of the lights
Thanks given by:
Mirror mate Wink best way, or hard way would be to take the buggers out...but thats painful Wink

Also do you mean fogs or headlamps? Just read it back to myself again and I'm not too sure what you mean Wink

Either way, mirror Big Grin
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Presumably fogs, unless your headlights are in the bumper... Wink

Just do them by feel tbh, take the triangle bit of splash guard out underneath and reach up, it's a bit of a pain though.
Thanks given by:
They are Lamps!

Bulbs grow in the garden

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
would love to come round your house one winter evening to see how you get on with daffodil bulbs in your light fittings LOL

yes its the front fogs i have taken the triangle parts out but cant get a clear view due to the washer bottle on one side or the horn and shit on the other. i cant see how the cover comes off the back.
Thanks given by:
Stick a couple of these lamps in instead and you're sorted
Thanks given by:
The backs have got a clip on them, you just push it and the back comes off. I think the clip is at the top but I can't remember now.
Thanks given by:
cheers guys thanks for the replies even the silly ones LOL
Thanks given by:
all sorted now
Thanks given by:
Was it just chance that your fogs and headlights blew at the same time then?
Thanks given by:
dont know mate i did notice one of the fog lights had a bit of water in it and the connector on the side of the light had come out the actual light unit its self
Thanks given by: