OE Oil Cooler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OE Oil Cooler
Hey all can anyone tell me where i can get a replacement oil cooler for my 99 306 1.9 D turbo please tried main dealer and they don't do them anymore tried a couple of the local motor factors but no luck.
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
I've got one on a car I'm breaking, say £15 posted can send tomorrow if needed.
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
What's the condition of it mate ?
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
Working lol, don't know until I take it off but I sold one from a 96 car and that was fine. This is from a 99 plate, guess it depends on whether coolant has been changed regularly, can remove and check it out if u like?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
If you could that would be awesome matt, mine's currently leaking oil into my coolant. Sad 
Thanks given by:
Will do and report back fella..
Thanks given by: