Feeling excited and nervous!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling excited and nervous!
306oc newborn club? :p
Thanks given by:
(25-04-2015, 07:52 AM)Gaz85 Wrote: Congrats man hope everything goes well for you both. :-) I've not had any kids yet so can't really add any valid input lol.

Lucky you! Lol
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2015, 06:12 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Congratulations!

Mine was 2 weeks ago, got a little girl called Holly coming in August Smile
Congrats to you too dude Big Grin all the best for you, mum and holly Wink Named already, I think we have one in the pipeline for our arrival.
(24-04-2015, 07:14 PM)paulgtt Wrote: Congratulations.
We have our 20 week scan next month, it'll be our first too
Congrats to you too and thanks Big Grin Good luck, are you finding out what you're having?
(24-04-2015, 07:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Congratulations dude, my missus is currently 26 weeks gone with our first (my 3rd) daughter, due 1st August.

Hope all is going well so far. Wink
Congrats to you too lol I'm running out of replies to say hahaha, not long to wait now then wingnutz Confused Your pretty outnumbered by girls aren't you Wink
(25-04-2015, 07:52 AM)Gaz85 Wrote: Congrats man hope everything goes well for you both. :-) I've not had any kids yet so can't really add any valid input lol.
Cheers gaz, your time will come hahaha you might start feeling broody with all these babies Big Grin

Right, so you'll all have to be patient with me, I'm feeling delicate today Confused I don't drink and my mate decided that I should have a couple of beers with him last night to celebrate... 2pints and 2 cans and I'm hung over like a C*nt! I feel like crying into my cuppa cos these painkillers aren't working Sad
Anyways, the wife and I found out we are having...*Drum roll*

A baby BOY! Big Grin The scan was awesome and I felt like crying, the missus did but thats to be expected Smile

Daddies lil apprentice Big Grin he even looks like he's gonna have a big pointy nose like me, poor lad Big Grin could just be the scan though..?

So yeah, I'm happy as the proverbial save for a headache looming. I might put the scan pic up but I don't find them the most interesting and I doubt you guys would either lol... if you do want to see, just google a scan, and it looks just like that Big Grin

Thanks for all of your congrats lads, gonna go get another cuppa now...

my f*cking head!
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Awesome stuff. You thought of any names yet? Maybe highwaylittleman306? Lol
Thanks given by:
I don't think the boss would like that lol

We haven't decided on one yet but Darren, after my uncle, seems to keep popping up but I wanted an individual name for him, I do like Darren though Smile

Arnie or Sly would have been good Wink the missus didn't like those suggestions though haha Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I am well and truly outnumbered tbh, we would have preferred a boy this time, but as you quite rightly said, as long as baby's healthy, it doesn't really matter what sex it is. If anything, gives us a good excuse to try again! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol yeah, healthy is the main thing. We were told everything is normal: sizes, BPM, developed parts... Really excited now, can't wait for him to get here Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone had that feeling... callumcull 23 7,227 18-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy
  Dat Feeling C.A.R. 6 2,842 28-01-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: HDIkyle
  I'm Getting Excited Reading... bigcheez2k3 6 2,381 04-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam