2.2HDI 16V advice plz for new project :-)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.2HDI 16V advice plz for new project :-)
K so need advice on this lump want to put bosch pump off xud on it and I have measured up the pump and bracket and looks like it will fit ok was wondering Wat to do with the injectors and Wat gearbox to run with it advice would be great :-) I no Darren done this so maybe I could get talking to him. want the engine for my twin turbo xud  car because it won't be long till it pops and need sumthing bigger so that's were the 2.2 comes in lol any way thanks
[attachment=22765][attachment=22766][attachment=22763][attachment=22764]
Thanks given by:
I don't think Darren will give away his secrets easy. You.need to figure out how your going to up the pressure of the Bosch pump to run di injectors. Think its a cam plate swap from a di motor. Nit certain though. Also most injectors are two stage which the Bosch pump won't like. You really need single stage. You should be able to make up injectors from different vehicles with a bit of research. They are the immediate issues I forsee.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ye so sort of need to make up injectors that have no electrics then lol anything in mind man I no Darren made his own injectors BT like u say maybe he won't want to let me in on his secret lol
Thanks given by:
I know that on the 2.0 hdi landy and transit injectors fit but the spray patterns are not correct. The 2.2 I have no idea though. Gonna take some research in afraid.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
As far as i remember an XU flywheel and BE series gearbox will fit.

As for injectors I have no idea, I think the landrover 300tdi ones had the right shaped bodies.
Thanks given by:
In terms of bolting engine in car, just need to make up top mount rest will bolt in.

Injectors I made up using brand new nozzles (big ones) and bodies from used injectors and various other parts, again, research basically... Main thing is use a body that is correct, and a nozzle with the same spray angle.

Injector pump, I still have the one i built up for my motor, Could sell if you wanted, ready to roll on a DI motor / as removed from my mtdi. Lots of trick bits in the pump also.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
K thanks dum-dum and bashbarnard gives me sum thing to go on for now lol

I have used a 2.0l partner mount BT maybe that probley won't work lol I don't no ur the expert in this game lol [attachment=22767]

So injectors I'm just going to have to make up lol this should be fun lol Wat psi was u r injectors putting out wen u made them up so i have sumthing to go by thanks Darren

And Wat would u be looking for the pump Darren don't have a lot of money soooooo lol so will the bosch pump I have go straight on let me no a price on that pump would be interested in it anyway thanks Darren :-)
Thanks given by:
Yes that partner mount will work, that was what I was going to do, but didnt get arond to it / just modified a stock one, but that is a neater solution Tongue

Will PM regarding pump.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Be good to see you get this lump in and mTDI it - need more of this Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol ye with sum people's help and advise on here hopefully it will get put in and work lol 

was wondering if these in injectors would do 190 bar 412    5cylinder  sprinter bosch  they fit nice and snug in there 

[attachment=22777][attachment=22778][attachment=22779]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2.2HDi VNT question Dum-Dum 6 3,253 14-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ruan