looking for another d turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for another d turbo
Hiya my names david. Im new on here so dont really no what to do its a bit confusing. Im a big lover of d turbos after owning 6. Sadly i havent had one for about 4 years now. So im now looking for another. I have around 1000 pound to spend. Looking forward to hearing from people and find out how to use this site properly lol
Thanks given by:
(19-04-2015, 09:52 PM)david306 Wrote: Hiya my names david. Im new on here so dont really no what to do its a bit confusing. Im a big lover of d turbos after owning 6. Sadly i havent had one for about 4 years now. So im now looking for another. I have around 1000 pound to spend. Looking forward to hearing from people and find out how to use this site properly lol
Well hello & welcome .
I'm sure someone on here can help you ?
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
The site is simple and straightforward to use. Post in the relevant sections and read the information in said section if you need further assitance.
Thanks given by:
(19-04-2015, 09:52 PM)david306 Wrote: Hiya my names david. Im new on here so dont really no what to do its a bit confusing. Im a big lover of d turbos after owning 6. Sadly i havent had one for about 4 years now. So im now looking for another. I have around 1000 pound to spend. Looking forward to hearing from people and find out how to use this site properly lol

Just spend a little more time on here and you'll get to grips ok. Wink
There are bunch of cool guys on here that will help you out and when you get your posts up to 100, 30mins later, you can see the 'for-sale' section Smile

It takes a little time to get your posts up but please be patient, you'll be learning how to use the site and get to know people that way. Just don't spam!

In the mean time you could sort out your profile or start another thread with some pics of your old cars Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi everyone thanks for the replies. Still trying to figure out how this thing works lol. How do you upload pics
Thanks given by:
If you go to Photobucket, google search will take you there. Sign up with them then you can upload pics and share them in here, just copy the URL code after uploading the pic and away you go Wink

Beware of the bloody ads on there though, don't fall for them Wink...CLICK CAREFULLY and good luck Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud. Smile
Thanks given by:
You can upload pics on here, better if you do as they might not disappear. Lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2015, 08:17 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: You can upload pics on here, better if you do as they might not disappear. Lol

But they've got a good chance of being upside down... lol
Thanks given by:
LOL yeah, Cully's fault! hey tom haha Wink
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2015, 08:35 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: LOL yeah, Cully's fault! hey tom haha Wink

Probably Tongue

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Lol you don't have to do anything and it's your fault haha
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty new to the site aswell but once you send a few hours on it and looking threw everything and with help from a few guys on here it's a really good forum! Welcome man
Thanks given by: