Fast and furious 7

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast and furious 7
Just seen this. Movie was ok, but I thought the way it ended and how they handled Paul walker's passing at the very end was very tasteful. With vin diesel and him going seperate ways I thought was symbolic. 

I know it's just a series of films but his was a character that's been in my life for 14 years so it was nice to see a tasteful proper send off. It could have been handled much worse.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by: timpug
Agreed I enjoyed it, Very funny in places and brilliantly daft OTT set pieces but that's what the FF films are all about...the cars were especially awesome in this one. Like how Brian and Dom were in a Supra/Charger at the end, nice throwback to the first film.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
This films is less about cars, more about guns and explosions.

Good, but not what it used to be.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Can't believe its 14 years since the first one! Where does the time go...?

Not seen 7 though, will wait until it gets shown on TV in a few years.
Thanks given by:
I completely agree with Pete, it was ott alot of the times but it was still great!

The ending was a good tribute, the fast series are one of the reasons why most of us got into modifying cars.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Agree the ending was a good way to end it! As has been said alot about guns and explosions though
Thanks given by:
Going to see it today! I heard it gets you right in the feels.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Was very emotional at the end. These films have been a big part of my life and as Kent said these films are the reason I got into modifying cars. All I wanted to do growing up was make cars fast and have a race car. And now it happening Smile beautiful send off at the end. RIP Paul Walker (Brian O'Conner)
Thanks given by:
Its a terrible film lets be honest. Im a massive fan but it didnt quite work for me. There were lots of references back to the previous films which was great. But the whole thing was as if they had lifted the F&F cast and stuck it into some stupid american action film. There were more guns than cars. The rock was hardly in it. The new characters had no depth to them, the american guy was just classic american shite, the terrorist had no background or reason for being a douche, even jason stathams character was just badass but.... that was it.

The way they wrote paul walked out was great. The supra at the end is actually his!

The beginning at race wars was amazing and so was pauls moment.

The rock in an ambulance was rediculous. Godseye is just completely stupid. The drone was magically flying around blowing shit up.
Ive got no problem with the bus scene at the beginning. I thought that was amazing.
Thanks given by:
I liked it TBH it's a little far fetched but you do expect that. The ending was really good. The guys sat behind me and the missus with Subaru tops on clapping at the end took it a little far......
Thanks given by:
People stood up and clapped in fast 6. The atmosphere between the first time and second time i went was very different.

The first day it comes out all the fans go and you get jeering and loads of reaction noises and lots of laughing at the jokes. The following days people are confused and it was silence for the length of the film.
Thanks given by:
I went to see it the other week and i quite liked it. I know the films aren't really about the cars anymore and are more about action but i still enjoyed it. Not really been any of the fast and furious films i didn't like. This 1 was probably the most over the top but still had a decent about of cars and i like the way the seem to make the films all tie in.
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2015, 08:12 PM)Eeyore Wrote: The first day it comes out all the fans go and you get jeering and loads of reaction noises and lots of laughing at the jokes.

That's the problem with cinema's....other people can't keep quiet! Confused
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2015, 11:30 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Its a terrible film lets be honest. Im a massive fan but it didnt quite work for me. There were lots of references back to the previous films which was great. But the whole thing was as if they had lifted the F&F cast and stuck it into some stupid american action film. There were more guns than cars. The rock was hardly in it. The new characters had no depth to them, the american guy was just classic american shite, the terrorist had no background or reason for being a douche, even jason stathams character was just badass but.... that was it.

The way they wrote paul walked out was great. The supra at the end is actually his!

The beginning at race wars was amazing and so was pauls moment.

The rock in an ambulance was rediculous. Godseye is just completely stupid. The drone was magically flying around blowing shit up.
Ive got no problem with the bus scene at the beginning. I thought that was amazing.

My thoughts exactly. I was well disappointed. Wouldn't care if i never saw the film again. The last send off was brilliant though, had to hold back the tears!
Thanks given by:
This was how it went for me yesterday with mrs piggy...

Smile Big Grin lol Smile Smile ..... Undecided Sad Sad :,( :,(
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Agree completely with all the above.

Back in the day F&F franchise was the only thing that really resembled a proper "drag racing/underground" type of movie. It was a bit cheesy at times however the first few were awesome IMO. The cars from one being the Supra, Dodge Charger, Nissan Silvia, Jetta, GTR, RX7 all resembled the best of the best street cars, F&F2 same thing, but as the series moved on I feel its just become a typical muscle-bound action series that is using these guys to attract females to the audience as well, in other words its losing its identity I feel.

On to F&F7, ridiculous action for most of the movie but still enjoyable, but that ending had me like... Sad
It was by far the best tribute I have seen in a movie and the fact that the Academy Awards didnt include him, I think this was fitting for a genuinely decent man and an awesome actor Smile He will be sorely missed by us all.
Ex cars: '86 Opel Monza 1.6 GLS Puke & '97 Opel Astra 180ie 16v - oil spill & '07 VW Polo 1.9TDI (stolen) - Awesome car!

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life." - Henry David Thoreau
Thanks given by:
A bit far fetched at times but a lot of films are and a great way to end it for Paul
Thanks given by:
I watched this tonight,Great film.I honestly did get abit choked up at the end.
Was a great scene with the white supra
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2015, 09:23 AM)Kezzer30 Wrote: A bit far fetched at times but a lot of films are and a great way to end it for Paul

only a bit far fetched? D: 

A drone flies around LA without crashing too much
THe Rock Drives an Ambulance off the top of a tunnel at perfect timing to land on said drone
a mobile phone connected in seconds between micro USB and ethernet
The helicopter could work out which transmitter was broadcasting
The Bus slid stupidly far on its side
The Bus driver although dead drove the bus from side to side....

However a super car jumping through 3 buildings? completely believable.
Thanks given by:
If I want believable I can walk up the street to the shops and buy a loaf of bread...... I enjoyed the film for what it was lol, and because I'm a soft sack me and my 9 year old lad shed a few tears at the end......funny as fcuk though, as we left the cinema a slammed Oldsmobile and an Impala were cruising round the car park and a chopped, dropped ratted model A....... We were like sweeeeeeeet Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It was far from a good film, but to be fair, as a fan of the original movie and growing up with them, and how ridiculous they've become, you just sort of accept them for what they are. Go more and more OTT each time.

It doesn't matter if you shed a tear or cried yourself to sleep, the ending hit you in the feels.
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast and Furious movies in order ADV_93 19 2,660 19-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Iceman299
  Boy Racer : Fast & Furious lolsteve 12 2,913 04-05-2014, 07:48 PM