sold my 306

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sold my 306
So due to a huge list of repairs needing done to my 306 and the fact that I used it on a daily basis for work and was unable to actually work because off the repairs needed I took the decision to sell it it has gone to a good home with a mechanic who has the time to repair it and get it back to glory

So now I drive a golf but miss the 306 every day despite its issues
Old enough to know better
Young enough to do it anyway

wishes he had started a rescue project thread
Thanks given by:
Sounds like the right decision to me tbh! Your 306 did appear to be a complete heap... Hopefully you haven't managed to buy a heap of a Golf now. lol
Thanks given by:
Seriously, is this a vw golf owners club now or what?? All i'm seeing is people selling their 306's for them lol
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2015, 05:06 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Seriously, is this a vw golf owners club now or what?? All i'm seeing is people selling their 306's for them lol

Pfft, I was doing that back in 2011, it's nothing new. Wink
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2015, 05:18 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(15-04-2015, 05:06 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: Seriously, is this a vw golf owners club now or what?? All i'm seeing is people selling their 306's for them lol

Pfft, I was doing that back in 2011, it's nothing new. Wink

So you're the one to blame for planting the seed in their minds?! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Nah definitely not, everyone else here hated them back then, in fact we were still on the 'old' forum...

Problem is they've gone the way of the 306 now, most about now are just cheap knackered old workhorse shitters, don't often see a nice one these days. Sad
Thanks given by:
306 for life!!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I contemplated one myself to replace the 306 but they're ugly as fook! Imo, of course lol
Thanks given by:
Lol, bit extreme...not like its a Multipla or Quashqai. lol I'm not bothered by exterior aesthetics though, power, comfort, mpg and spec were what I wanted...did those far better than any 306! Big Grin Each to their own of course though, must admit I am surprised that people that like 306s would like them.
Thanks given by:
mk4 golf are hideous, mk 5 isnt as bad, mk6 are lovely moter after buying one and nice drive, mk7 awesome!

Itll be a while before peugeot come around again, new 308 T9 are lovely but too expensive for most now, and only in 5 door which is a shame.

I currently have a Passat as a daily hack while 306 projects are on hold
Thanks given by: