Hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Just thought I'd take time for a quick hello... Finally decided to scratch a 20 year old itch.

Every time it's started to feel like summer's on the way, I buy a convertible, enjoy it for a few months and sell it on (usually at a loss). I always regret selling... Always!

For a while I had the e30 bug, but they have got so expensive to source now, I thought I'd give the PUG a go. I've just won an auction, for what looks like a nice straight car at a great price. (let me know what you think - Picture attached, I won for £800 on the nose)

I don't live too far away from Pug Racing either, so I can envisage a little money being thrown in their direction.

So... Hi

Mark
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome,that looks rather mint Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: Mark_Rogers
Welcome Smile

Looks in great condition . Got Any plans for it ?
Welcome aboard, nice clean motor you have there Big Grin

So what's wrong haha Wink
The belt for the driver's side electric window has gone, that's it... Looks like it's been cared for as the last owner has put on some expensive bits, including a nice exhaust and down pipe... As far as mods go, it depends on whether I get the 'bug' or not, but the guys at Pug Racing are doing some great deals on an Mi16 engine transplant with Jenveys, I just need to look at the peripheral costs like brakes and suspension. If I can afford it and the car is not off the road for too long, I'll probably go for it.
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud Smile

Nice looking car you have there.
Oh... And I have to re-vinyl the roof cover, which looks like a total ball ache of a job.
Thanks given by:
Welcome & a big hello
Having looked into engine conversion, it's way to expensive for my budget, so I'll be staying 'stock' with the exception of a couple of vanity items, like a set of BBS RS 3-piece and a better set of speakers :-)
Thanks given by: