Lexia 3 Citroen Peugeot Diagnostic Car scan tool

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexia 3 Citroen Peugeot Diagnostic Car scan tool
I was looking at the Lexia 3 Citroen Peugeot Diagnostic Car scan tool. This one seems to be one of the best to go for?

I was thinking it might be handy to have for my 306 hdi. It would be cheaper and save time than paying for the garage or changing diffrent parts etc.
Thanks given by:
So does anybody know about these?

Also any others etc?
Thanks given by:
Very useful tool. I love mine. Look in the guides section. I'm currently writing a guide on how to use it.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:Very useful tool. I love mine. Look in the guides section. I'm currently writing a guide on how to use it.

Thanks sounds like a tool worth having then.
Thanks given by:
Welshy_Pete Wrote:
Niall Wrote:Very useful tool. I love mine. Look in the guides section. I'm currently writing a guide on how to use it.

Thanks sounds like a tool worth having then.
I paid 100 delivered for mine and I've used it on several cars. Not much to play with on the 306 except for programming keys, alarms, new ecus ect but on other cars like 206s, 307s it's very helpful!

The live data read out is also extremely good as it gives it to you in the raw values instead of dressing it up as other crap like most readers do.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
The live data read out that will that show any problems the car having then to pin point were etc?

Thats handy to know it works on older cars and newer cars as well.
Thanks given by:
Welshy_Pete Wrote:The live data read out that will that show any problems the car having then to pin point were etc?

Thats handy to know it works on older cars and newer cars as well.

Yep. Gives out voltages from sensors, injection timings ect. Useful if you know what your looking at but a quick 5 minute google explains most of it in basic detail.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
it looks like its from the states but...

http://www.soleobd.com/Lexia-3-Lexia3-V4...-2434.html
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
I got mine from amazon. Seller was very helpful with getting the software set up (wasn't the quickest delivery though)
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
got mine from ebay after the second attempt
1st attempt ended when ebay withdrew the listing because of the pirated software
Thanks given by:
Ive just bought a lexia 3 for £80 including p&p.
Thanks given by:
Hi. How are you getting on with your lexia 3? Is it as good as the write up suggests? As in can it truely read ALL ECU's including the ABS module / ECU? Sounds like a bargin if it can, £40 for a one off diagnostic or £80 to diagnose as much as I want, as many times as I want, on all Pug's I can ever see me owning (although none beat the shape of the 306) Smile
Thanks given by:
Just recieved my Lexia 3 and software. The software is called DiagBox and says it does citroen as well as Peugeot, the Peugeot software is Peugeot Planet [aka PP2000] and gives a choice of most cars they made and make that are likely to be on the road and have some level of diagnostic. I've only used on a Phase 3 306 but noticed 205's, 309's, 406's listed. It does read all ECU's in the car and even attempted to read the auto ecu which my car doesn't have what with being a manual. It accuratly reads stored and current faults from what I tested, and even resets the ABS ecu.
Its a little tricky to setup and being given the wrong logon code didn't help, but a quick search found the right code.
In short I would highly recommend getting one of these, it was very worth it for me.
Thanks given by:
I have been meaning to buy one of these for awhile now.

I was looking at this on on Ebay Item Number: 160942429192.

Is it worth buying from here or from a different source?
Thanks given by:
Hi, all

Has anyone got a user guide or put one together for using these Lexia3 packages sold on ebay?

:-)
Thanks given by:
Niall hass one in guides sectionn i think
Thanks given by:
Now the lexia 3 diagnostic scan tool has been updated to v48, and the diagbox updated to 7.53, so it supports Peugeot 307
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2015, 06:43 AM)tieoghk3 Wrote: Ive just bought a lexia 3 PP2000 for £43 including p&p
Which bits from the site would I need for a 98 gti 6? Ta
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2012, 11:14 PM)jay8086 Wrote: Just recieved my Lexia 3 and software.  The software is called DiagBox and says it does citroen as well as Peugeot, the Peugeot software is Peugeot Planet [aka PP2000] and gives a choice of most cars they made and make that are likely to be on the road and have some level of diagnostic.  I've only used on a Phase 3 306 but noticed 205's, 309's, 406's listed.  It does read all ECU's in the car and even attempted to read the auto ecu which my car doesn't have what with being a manual.  It accuratly reads stored and current faults from what I tested, and even resets the ABS ecu.
Its a little tricky to setup and being given the wrong logon code didn't help, but a quick search found the right code.
In short I would highly recommend getting one of these, it was very worth it for me.

I'm struggling to setup the software. The code and which bloody icons to click on and which folder on each cd.

I do a lot with computers and its a bit of a nightmare to even get the software on or running. I'm not sure where to go from here.
Thanks given by:
at the initial the best Quality one is sp08-c,now it has been replaced,new one is VXSCAN OBD Version Lexia3 PP2000 Diagbox Firmware 921815C Lexia 3 PSA Diagnosis Device
http://bit.ly/2trv2WU
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  installing PP2000 and Lexia welshpug 22 5,218 01-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  diagnostic reccomendations... Piggy 5 1,191 16-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Toms306
  Using Lexia 3 Guide??? Jammy666 0 1,385 18-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Jammy666