Where can i get a copy of ecusafe?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can i get a copy of ecusafe?
Thumbs Up 
as above, is there somewhere i can download this or is it a case of having to pay for it?
Thanks given by:
It's not that good and you should probably pay for it anyway. Seen many cars been done with ecusafe and all have never ending problems.

What do you want it for?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2015, 11:04 AM)Ruan Wrote: It's not that good and you should probably pay for it anyway. Seen many cars been done with ecusafe and all have never ending problems.

What do you want it for?

he wants to do some work on his ECU
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
... Well there's no real need for it on EDC15C2 apart from DPF removal on the 2.2s, but as said, I've never ecusafe actually do a good job.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2015, 11:04 AM)Ruan Wrote: It's not that good and you should probably pay for it anyway. Seen many cars been done with ecusafe and all have never ending problems.

What do you want it for?

I am trying to remove the dpf from my 307
Thanks given by:
Which engine?

110 8v HDi?

I'd highly recommend hopping onto one of the multitude of tuning forums and asking someone to do it for you properly. It'll probably cost you about the same as ecusafe would.
Thanks given by:
Yes Ruan its the 110bhp
Thanks given by:
Definitely Bosch management?

I've mostly seen Siemens managed engines in the 307 I'll admit... But could be either.
Thanks given by: