• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: FCS 2015 Prime Position - Announced
You're next to the drifting stand? Good luck! Confused
Thanks given by:
I thought we're all next to the stand?? :S
Thanks given by:
I was replying to a post that seems to have disappeared... Confused
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 09:03 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I was replying to a post that seems to have disappeared... Confused

Moved to the fcs thread Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Would've thought Admin could post in the right place first time... Itwasntme lol
Thanks given by:
Just catching up with all that has been said and done on this thread, Firstly thank you to those that have chosen the 205. But i understand i am "new" and that i havent been around long, I moved away from a known drivers forum because of all the bitchy ness and moderators over using there powers and making a unwelcome atmosphere to new comers. Do i think that happens here? No i dont i feel more at home here everyone appears to get on with each other! Moderators do not shove their weight around and get first pickings etc I appreciate im not 306 so if someone wants my space then please take it im purely attending to have fun, chat,relax and meet people. I just hope we can all get on and not turn into one of them forums.
Stef Smile
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by: Niall
(02-06-2015, 09:42 PM)Stef205 Wrote: Just catching up with all that has been said and done on this thread, Firstly thank you to those that have chosen the 205. But i understand i am "new" and that i havent been around long, I moved away from a known drivers forum because of all the bitchy ness and moderators over using there powers and making a unwelcome atmosphere to new comers. Do i think that happens here? No i dont i feel more at home here everyone appears to get on with each other! Moderators do not shove their weight around and get first pickings etc I appreciate im not 306 so if someone wants my space then please take it im purely attending to have fun, chat,relax and meet people. I just hope we can all get on and not turn into one of them forums.
Stef Smile

Doesn't matter wether you are a new member or been on here for years, you have a decent car that's why you were chosen Smile

(02-06-2015, 06:23 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 06:21 PM)Sian Wrote: I wasn't wingeing about not getting front row btw there is some nice cars more worthy then mine! I do agree with ortas rallye though! It is mint! Hopefully the stand is bigger then it looks in pictures.

good to hear youre not wingeing Dave.

Would I ever! I'm not as bad as piggy Wink 
Free hangover cures!
Thanks given by:
Next person to bitch is getting a ban. This isn't a democracy.

Wink
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: Niall
(02-06-2015, 09:42 PM)Stef205 Wrote: Just catching up with all that has been said and done on this thread, Firstly thank you to those that have chosen the 205. But i understand i am "new" and that i havent been around long, I moved away from a known drivers forum because of all the bitchy ness and moderators over using there powers and making a unwelcome atmosphere to new comers. Do i think that happens here? No i dont i feel more at home here everyone appears to get on with each other! Moderators do not shove their weight around and get first pickings etc I appreciate im not 306 so if someone wants my space then please take it im purely attending to have fun, chat,relax and meet people. I just hope we can all get on and not turn into one of them forums.
Stef Smile

I totally agree about the difference in forums mate, seems how you would want it here. Not clicky. Im looking forward to seeing your 205. Totally fine with me, its got the heart of a 306.
see you saturday.
Thanks given by:
Seems pretty fair to me Smile lol

Like people have said with alot of us on track people will and can move around.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
For the sake of photographs a shuffle is good, but i think the club could do with at least one great shot of the stand in the proposed order.

Damn I'm excited! I love FCS! Big Grin
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
what were we supposed to be doing?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2015, 10:10 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: This isn't a democracy.

True Dat!!!!!

I do like that sometimes people stand up and say "This is what is happening. The End". Democracy is long winded and just ends up in arguments.
Thanks given by:
Whilst I agree to a certain extent, the threat was completely tongue in cheek Smile

The only person I've tried to ban is myself.. go figure.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2015, 06:41 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Whilst I agree to a certain extent, the threat was completely tongue in cheek Smile

The only person I've tried to ban is myself.. go figure.

Get ya ban hammer out pussy boy, im here Tongue
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by: