Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
Another amazing year, great to catch up with those i saw and sorry anyone I missed!

Glad I bit the bullet to get the compomotives on in time even if it meant uber slippy tyres on the first hill run lmao
Roll on the next castle Combe action day
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2015, 10:59 PM)7057sam Wrote: Well that was epic

Now the long wait till next year Sad Sad

(12-07-2015, 08:40 PM)adam b Wrote: Great day. Thanks for the ride Sam, where were you Niall? Bit slippery out but bloody fun

That first left hander flat in third is just one of the best anywhere Smile

Cheers Adam 

My god you give that car some stick Big Grin 

That's what it's for Wink 
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Who was the stupidly loud guy shouting to 7057sam at the start line? tall, black hair? no reason just wondering
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 08:10 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: Who was the stupidly loud guy shouting to 7057sam at the start line? tall, black hair? no reason just wondering

Was me I expect ?
We were trying to film Sam !!!!
Then some fool came off !!!
Had to wait ages 

Big thankyou to all that came & the 8-9 guys & One girl that had passenger ride !!!!
Here's a small vid & in car one to come later ...
I believe a few more are about ???
Best Pugfest for me this year !!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gYCmtIVIm4...e=youtu.be
Thanks given by:
Good vid fella.

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 12:07 PM)Day666 Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 08:10 AM)Lwilliams Wrote: Who was the stupidly loud guy shouting to 7057sam at the start line? tall, black hair? no reason just wondering

Was me I expect ?
Had to wait ages 

Big thankyou to all that came & the 8-9 guys & One girl that had passenger ride !!!!

Martin took me up right at the end of the day and feck me that thing shifts and sticks in the corners
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2015, 08:02 PM)ginge191 Wrote: Cracking day all! 4 hill climbs in also, had little time to watch cars unfortunately so got few/no pictures Sad
Cheers for the passenger ride in the megane ginge, can't wait to get one now. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That was a lot better than FCS and I get to meet you all dad really enjoyed it as well ill upload all the footage I got as soon as I can
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 09:24 PM)Cho99er5000 Wrote: That was a lot better than FCS and I get to meet you all dad really enjoyed it as well ill upload all the footage I got as soon as I can

I had a brief chat with you and your old man. Sorry it was brief but good to speak to the both of you!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Thank you Conner...Martin helped me out so much in the beginning & I can't thank him enough  Inlove

Don't forget it's a stnd engine !!!!!
Just everything else isn't Rofl

He's my squeaky bum moment with Manthos filming ...believe me the video doesn't show how much the car snaked & we nearly had it ....I didn't slow until the last corner with the big drop ...
The car did 22 runs in total 16 with me in it ...52.2.... I believe was my unofficial quickest with lots of 52.6/ 52.8/ 53s  & a Squeaky bum 54 .. https://youtu.be/eDfLKJG7fEU
Thanks given by:
Thats bloody quick for a standard engine Day666, car looked great! 
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 10:05 PM)MY95 Wrote: Thats bloody quick for a standard engine Day666, car looked great! 

Haha car's on bodies and with seriously well set up brake/suspension set 

great driving mate,car absolutely flys,now I need to built somthing to keep with you at combe Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Car sounds awesome Day! :o
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Standard?! Apart from the throttle bodies... 8 injectors? And remapped by sandy brown was it? Yeah standard...Tongue

Well Martin told me about his new plans/ambitions and tbh I think he's onto a winner
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 11:43 PM)Connor Wrote: Standard?! Apart from the throttle bodies... 8 injectors? And remapped by sandy brown was it? Yeah standard...Tongue

Well Martin told me about his new plans/ambitions and tbh I think he's onto a winner

Thanks guys ..... Inlove

Don't forget Colin Satchell inlet ...  Heart

But running standard gti6 engine power no blowers Conner ....no cams no head off just bolt on stuff   Rofl

I so hope Martin does it ....but Martin has so much going on I'm doubting if it will ever happen sadly ?
Thanks given by:
(14-07-2015, 06:30 AM)Day666 Wrote:
(13-07-2015, 11:43 PM)Connor Wrote: Standard?! Apart from the throttle bodies... 8 injectors? And remapped by sandy brown was it? Yeah standard...Tongue

Thanks guys ..... Inlove

But running standard gti6 engine power Conner ....no cams no head off just bolt on stuff   Rofl

I so hope Martin does it ....but Martin has so much going on I'm doubting if it will ever happen sadly ?

In that case I have 250 bhp standard engine! just one bolt on thing  ninja Rofl
Thanks given by:
Lol ...n/a engines don't work like that  Heart

Turbo / Superchargers power !!!!
Love them but not for me sadly ...N/A all the way  Heart

See you at Coombe again !!!! Inlove
Bring your 250bhp bolt on thing too .x
We can all bolt it on & have a go  Heart
Thanks given by:
Haha mine is all bolt on completely standard internals too. I just happen to have bolted on a big blower and intercooler and 2 other coolers.... Smile

And yes the loud enthusiastic man yelling at people at the start line was Day haha!

Sam I've got a vid on my phone with your car in.

I got the arse with the queue times mid morning and people falling off so decided to go watch some runs instead.

Still got 12 runs in though had a great day all in and we were VERY lucky with the weather!

At lunch we watched the rain hammering it down in the next valley and fortunately it moved around Prescott not towards it.
Thanks given by:
Lol that day normal voice lol

Quite funny hearing him shout at the evo drivers tyre choice.

Nice one pete,you putting it on youtube or you can Facebook msg me it if you want.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
That evo driver looked sooooooooo young lol
Thanks given by:
That evo driver is 22-23 iirc, from local by me and is too scared of breaking the car lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
That Evo Driver is f*cking crazy & stupid driving with TIRs well stretched ....twat & drove like my Nan & she's 82  Rofl

All the gear & no idea  Itwasntme

I was more concerned about the poor Passenger !!!!!

Pete / Adam / Aaron / rally ash  etc can't we turn up in force to a  Ford / Vauxhall /  Jap / show / or track day & up set a few people ?.....they love giving it ?
PS Aaron bring your lovely Wife Blush
Thanks given by:
I did the briefing thing before you were allowed to go out on track next to him, he looked younger than me and not the most confident driver lol 
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2015, 12:07 PM)Day666 Wrote: Was me I expect ?
Had to wait ages 

That was you with the Jenvey plates! That thing, just, well, sploosh tbh. Giving it some serious stick up there as well, loved watching your runs, 52.2 is hella quick for the car too, fair play.

Watching Adam's runs was good fun too, fairly impressive speeds you carried through the corners fella, wish i had the bollocks to take that first corner flat!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 09:12 PM)Poodle Wrote:
Had to wait ages 

That was you with the Jenvey plates! That thing, just, well, sploosh tbh. Giving it some serious stick up there as well, loved watching your runs, 52.2 is hella quick for the car too, fair play.

Watching Adam's runs was good fun too, fairly impressive speeds you carried through the corners fella, wish i had the bollocks to take that first corner flat!

Dont worry mate, even if you do take the first corner flat in a 1.4, it won't have the power to pull you off the track Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 09:12 PM)Poodle Wrote:
Had to wait ages 

I had a passenger ride in this, and I know it always feels different than the driver seat, but f*ck me it was doing silly speeds through the corners and that short shifter is a thing of beauty
Thanks given by:
It'd be fun trying to keep up with the more powerful cars on track. I doubt mine would without properly rinsing it everywhere, maybe at a track I know.

My car is way off most of the evo/impreza sprint cars but it does only owe me 3k
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 10:24 PM)adam b Wrote: It'd be fun trying to keep up with the more powerful cars on track. I doubt mine would without properly rinsing it everywhere, maybe at a track I know.

My car is way off most of the evo/impreza sprint cars but it does only owe me 3k

Thank you Poodle & Conner  Inlove

Took Ruan from here up a couple of times & he was holding on for his life ...great chap

Watch this space guys ....in the next 10months it's going to get a whole lot faster  Rofl
How about 12th September at Castle Combe guys ?
Forge Action day ????

http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/even...ventID=818

Sensible Track pricing ?

I'd love to chase some of those cars !!!!
Thanks given by:
:rofl

She's lovely some of the time.... Till she speaks Wink
Thanks given by:
Then the Chatham spews out. Not that I can talk. Every other word is a f*cking profanity.

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl
Thanks given by: