F***ING WIPERS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F***ING WIPERS
What spec is it? ALL phase 3's except L spec had air con and auto wipers, sounds like the wrong screen has been fitted to me.
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2015, 09:34 PM)Toms306 Wrote: What spec is it? ALL phase 3's except L spec had air con and auto wipers, sounds like the wrong screen has been fitted to me.

Yeah, that's what happened to mine, replacement screen, not correct one Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
yep it is the wrong screen. picked up a cheap censor on ebay and it arrived today so stuck it in and jobs a goodin. thanks to every one for the help
Thanks given by:
(11-04-2015, 03:02 PM)gazthegnome Wrote: yep it is the wrong screen. picked up a cheap censor on ebay and it arrived today so stuck it in and jobs a goodin. thanks to every one for the help

no probs mate, drove me mad this one, glad i could help lol . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by: gazthegnome
I have exactly the same problem on a phase 1 with no sensor. It's intermittent though, some days the self park and intermittent wipe work, some days they don't. Have just added it to the long list of broken/ annoying things on the car that I'll get back to another day since they don't actually stop the car being used. If it wasn't for the XUD it'd be really hard to keep the love for this car. :-)
Thanks given by:
(15-04-2015, 03:05 PM)simonh Wrote: I have exactly the same problem on a phase 1 with no sensor. It's intermittent though, some days the self park and intermittent wipe work, some days they don't. Have just added it to the long list of broken/ annoying things on the car that I'll get back to another day since they don't actually stop the car being used. If it wasn't for the XUD it'd be really hard to keep the love for this car. :-)

That will be the wiper motor mate, not a hard job at all to replace ?
Thanks given by:
Probably not but front top mounts, power steering pump, snaggy clutch cable, p bushes again and shuddering brakes are all ahead of it on the priorities list. May try and find the sunroof leak again or bond it shut. After that I may actually get to fit the GT2056, hdi rods and new inlet manifold and connect up the front mount that took so much chopping to get in place.
Thanks given by: