New here, but old theywhoshallnotbenamed member ;)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, but old theywhoshallnotbenamed member ;)
Sapnin' Peeps!

Its been some time since I was on forums due to personal reasons and commitments but I am back in the game Wink

I was informed today of a split from .net to here some time back and I hope I aint stepping on any toes mentioning it in my first post?! *bows to Mods*

Anyways, my names John, I'm from the Wet Midlands Wink and I have a Diablo Red 306 HDi Dturbo 5dr and it is my second car (1st was a 1.9D diablo 306) and my pride and joy Wink
Ive had it for nearly 6 years and, apart from servicing and bugger-ups caused by me, it hasn't wanted any more than £350 Big Grin and that was cam belt at 132k miles and crankshaft pulley + tensioners last week....shes sitting pretty at 153k miles now and the MAF has just died Wink lol so the price is going up.

I try to help out others where I can and look forward to spending some time between these two sites. Im just getting to grips with this site but I will be floating about being nosy and chatty Wink

So take it easy and I'll see you all around Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome!

get some pics and a project thread up....yuppies here like their pictures coz we can't read so well
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. Feels like a familiar name. It was a few years ago now this forum was formed. Im SRowell btw. Niall changed my name to Eeyore for what should be obvious reasons...
Thanks given by:
The split was in 2011 lol... Hi again though. Smile
Thanks given by:
Name looks familiar mate, welcome to the club, a lot you will remember from .net are on here now, well most in truth lol Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2015, 12:05 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Welcome to the club. Feels like a familiar name. It was a few years ago now this forum was formed. Im SRowell btw. Niall changed my name to Eeyore for what should be obvious reasons...
Been wondering who the f*ck you are for months!!!

Sorry to hijack...
Welcome to the club! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back .x
Thanks given by:
(26-03-2015, 01:44 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(26-03-2015, 12:05 PM)Eeyore Wrote: Welcome to the club. Feels like a familiar name. It was a few years ago now this forum was formed. Im SRowell btw. Niall changed my name to Eeyore for what should be obvious reasons...

Sorry to hijack...
Had me for a while too!

Anyway, welcome over mate Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
The name is definitely familiar, welcome aboard.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Its not a name i remember but i wasn't on .net all that long. Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
*bows*

you lot do know how to make people welcome, gotta be the old crew haha Wink

Its nice to be back, i had a lil input with help and a project on .net and never got round to starting a new one for my HDi, so i guess i might start one Smile

I remember a few names from above Smile how you keeping guys?

Ive been trying to get my posting up to get the status up, you know how it works. Seems much like ye ol' .net so looking forward to being out and about...on here and maybe out-out Wink

I'm still on .net btw but i will leave it at that as i don't want to step on any toes being a different site and all Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud. Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:

Sorry to hijack...

(26-03-2015, 05:09 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote:

Sorry to hijack...
Had me for a while too!

What i want to know is............. Who the f*ck is SRowell???? 

Oh and welcome to oc

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(27-03-2015, 06:13 PM)puglove Wrote:

Sorry to hijack...

Sorry to hijack...
Had me for a while too!

Oh and welcome to oc
Iirc he had a shit 1.4 on gay wheels,
Then had a shit estate with a ps2 installed and now drives a seriously slow 1.8! Undecided

I'm pretty sure he was a bit of a bell end [emoji23]
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
LOL i think i remember the name SRowell... i can't say anyone is a bell end though, i tried to get on with people more than rip into them haha Big Grin i do remember a few 1.4 owners with ideas of projectors at 'raves' beaming out to a screen...killing all the viewers with the fumes Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(28-03-2015, 03:59 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(27-03-2015, 06:13 PM)puglove Wrote:

Sorry to hijack...

Sorry to hijack...
Had me for a while too!

Oh and welcome to oc
Iirc he had a shit 1.4 on gay wheels,
Then had a shit estate with a ps2 installed and now drives a seriously slow 1.8! Undecided

I'm pretty sure he was a bit of a bell end [emoji23]

Where've you been Kent? The 1.8 hasn't moved for months!! lol

Now drives a posh Vectra with a big road tax bill... Itwasntme Big Grin
Thanks given by: