Just joined

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just joined
Hey there I've got a ph1 sigma xud pushing 195bhp and 272lbft [Image: 61429645a0c56c3b666ccc7a613bd28b.jpg]

[attachment=22379]
Thanks given by:
Nice car. And nice figures. All the power seems to come in quite late though. Are you running a td04 or t25 by any chance?

Also welcome to the club
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Saw this on facebook. Pretty sure its running a td04
Thanks given by:
Thought as much looking at that. Good figures though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Yes it's a td04 turbo, don't suppose anyone knows anything about maxspeeding rods?

Cheers for the warm welcome haha
Thanks given by:
Apart from the fact they are cheap and badly made from what I've heard. Never had them though. I would advise getting some rods for that power though. Not sure where zx-volcane got his. Never had enough power out of a xud9 to worry me.
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud, nice looking car. Smile
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, decent result from a td04

You running any NO2 with that? or just fuel and air?
Thanks given by:
Just fuel and air Smile heard your the man for forged rods??? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome looks epic
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys!
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2015, 04:35 PM)danjamesbaker Wrote: Just fuel and air Smile heard your the man for forged rods??? Big Grin

yup i sorted a few sets out for people
Thanks given by:
Do.the suppose you got any lying around? Or know anything about the maxspeeding rods?
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2015, 06:27 PM)danjamesbaker Wrote: Do.the suppose you got any lying around? Or know anything about the maxspeeding rods?

the only set i have are in my engine, i could be tempted to do another group buy but its not on the cards atm

best get involved a bit and get our post count up to 100, need some pics of your engine bay for a start!
Thanks given by:
Second engine bay pics!
Thanks given by:
Welcome & looking Good ...Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers Smile I'll get some engine pics on Saturday...gunna need them rods sooner than I thought :/ threw a rod out the block last night Sad
Thanks given by:
Pictures of the damage!! Always need rods at that sorta power. Not worth the risk.
Thanks given by:
(25-03-2015, 08:22 AM)danjamesbaker Wrote: Cheers Smile I'll get some engine pics on Saturday...gunna need them rods sooner than I thought :/ threw a rod out the block last night Sad

ahhh shit dude, ok so need another thread with destruction pics too :/
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joined for the knowledge on the xud BashRacing 15 3,405 29-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Last Post: td_dan
  just joined 306_ben 8 1,855 24-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Last Post: 306_ben
  just joined! mark94ink 16 1,897 26-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Last Post: jonas306