Bbc top gear.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbc top gear.
Due to a recent terrible video that I wasted part of my life on. Wink I thought id upload this link. Made me laugh. An actual funny post for once.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOaOQzho6nI
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Certainly better than the nonsense JJ posted but still not funny. Some actual actors might of helped as might a decent main character because I did find myself thinking "good I hope that cock dies from lack of top gear" after he managed to pronounce fracas correctly the first time but not the second time
Thanks given by:
Haha actaully quite good,been watching a few of they youtube videos recently all of which are pretty good
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Corr, if I were a mod. What is it with all these shit videos people are posting as of late.

You've ruined my bloody evening.
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2015, 06:09 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Corr, if I were a mod. What is it with all these shit videos people are posting as of late.

Lol.

Repped.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Rofl
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(21-03-2015, 06:09 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Corr, if I were a mod. What is it with all these shit videos people are posting as of late.

Nice to see you didn't take it to heart mate lol

Im almost tempted to give you mod powers for 30 seconds just to fulfil that lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2015, 10:33 PM)Niall Wrote:

Just do a fooby and give everyone mod powers for a few hours then claim it wasn't your fault.
Thanks given by: 1616six
(21-03-2015, 10:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(21-03-2015, 10:33 PM)Niall Wrote:

Just do a fooby and give everyone mod powers for a few hours then claim it wasn't your fault.

Nah. I actually check what i do before i make live changes unlike a certain Fooby who just face plants the keyboard with a know it all rage smash lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Wow, bit sensitive are we? "That time" is it? [emoji12]
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
^^^^lol
Thanks given by: