Faulty heaters

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faulty heaters
Right, my heaters dont work on any setting at all (im assuming faulty switch on dash) neither does the right hand switch which tells the air which vents to blow out of (again assuming the switch) the previous owner has wired in a toggle switch so i can only have the heaters off or on full blast. However he temp switch works.. thankfully lol. Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to fix this or how much a replacement one is/where i can find one. Breaker yards round where i am dont have any 306s in. Or if there may be something else causing this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks given by:
new switch panel/fuse or resistor pack

What phase is it?
(sorry scrub that, hdi/ph3!)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Its a Phase 3, do you know where i can get those relatively cheap online?
Thanks given by:
(18-03-2015, 09:30 PM)Chris HDI Wrote: Its a Phase 3, do you know where i can get those relatively cheap online?

had the same issue with my meridian what was happening was passenger gets in and knocks the plug under there side of the dash feel along the bottom edge of your dash the wire run along there follow it to the blower and give the plug a wiggle and make sure its all the way in then turn the fan on . fingers crosses it should cure it i have two meridans just a year apart and the later one has a shield on it. hope that helps  

please ignore my reply i did not read the whole of your post
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Centre Console Clock Heaters And Fans And Speedo. TommiePuglet 9 5,124 24-09-2017, 02:08 PM
Last Post: TommiePuglet
  Faulty speakers Hogie 4 1,786 18-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Hogie
  Central Locking & Radio Faulty amber17 3 1,818 17-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: amber17