new

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new
hi guys ive just picked up a 306 2.0 xsi on a 98 plate with 79k and service history. ive got this to do a banger rally across europe in august, the car is standard apart from the exhaust which is a custom stainless exhaust. is there anything i need to watch out for on these. it runs well and drives well on the 30 mile trip home pulls well
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club. Not sure there is too much to watch out for the on the xsi. Should be fairly solid. If youre going across europe and doing some hooning then check the bushes around the front arms etc. Seems to be becoming a common problem recently. Meyle HD arms and bushes will see you right.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along

I had a xsi for a year then passed it on to my mum when for ages before the clutch finally went.

I'd say oil/filter every 10k cambelt every 20-25 k
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
thanks for the welcome guys. yeah the timing belt kit is the first thing on my list along with a new water pump. here is the car as it stands atm
[Image: 20150308_151828_zpszddkerf9.jpg]
[Image: 20150308_151812_zpstitraqg9.jpg]
[Image: 20150308_151801_zpskbgbk7xz.jpg]
oh and i only paid £260 for it best bargain ive had in a while oh and the audi you can see is another of my projects i have on the go for the gf lol
Thanks given by:
That's a bargin. Just check the rear beam for play and front suspension over change the brake fluid give her a service, also don't destroy her round Europe as you will love her when you finish
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Looks in  good condition for the age
Thanks given by:
Hi welcome, Car looks straight what i can see of it. Looks like a bargain of the century so far.
1998 Peugeot 306 LX HDI Estate
1988 Peugeot 309 GTI

My 306 progress thread: 306 Estate HDi Tidy Up

Old Skool Vs New Skool, you decide
Thanks given by:
What a bargin,good luck with your project
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by: