Wiring harness thining out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiring harness thining out
So basically I'm sorting out my wiring harness at the mo to go onto the 2.1 all I need is the rev counter,speedo,oil pressure,temp sensor,alternator,starter. Everything else needs to be hacked out. I cant stand messy wiring. Its a proper bugs me. Glow plugs are going onto a manual switch located in dash surround as I can leave them on for how long I deem necessary. Everything else as far as I can tell can be ditched. There are four relays. Egr,glow plug and two others I don't know why the hell they are there! Someone possibly shed some light on them. I've also got a couple of connectors Tha need identifying. The last thing is where on earth is the easiest ignition live from. The one I usually use weirdly comes out from one of the relays I'm ditching. Pictures to follow.

This one.

This one.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
IIRC the grey one is reverse light

And I think the blue one does advance on the fuel pump, not sure though
Cherry red 205 XUD VNT - Project thread here http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=25522
Thanks given by:
Ah of course its the reverse light how could I forget that!! Lol. The advance I don't use on my pumps so that can be cut out. Still need a good ignition live though.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Dont forget coolant sensors and stop solenoid
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
i only need the one coolant sensor for the dash. the other one on my harness goes to the glow plug relay for cold start timing im assuming
Thanks given by:
Dont want one for the fans?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
its on my rad harness the fans one. phase one setup FTW. its all separate
Thanks given by: