Neeewie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neeewie
Smile 
Gooood morning

Just brought another 306 hdi, first time on this site though.
At the minute it's just. Big standard hdi meridian. However I have just got cyclones for it (awaiting on bolts to arrive to put them on) and got lowering springs sat in the kitchen all ready to go on asap.
1 previous owner and 91k Issh if I remember correctly. Good little car really and so far probably the most reliable frenchy I've owned!!

Just want to say sorry admin if your reading I got told off for posting about buying/selling Blush will openly admit I didn't read the rules was just in a rush to get some bolts to get me wheels on lol, Sorry guuuys wasn't intentional bending the rules.

Will add pictures of before and after once all done Smile!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile

Get some pictures up
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the forum, and don't worry about that message last night, I may have come across a bit harsh, but it is hard to convey tone of voice in text form. Wink We are a friendly, easy going bunch here really, and you seem to have got the point! Big Grin

As Sam says, get some pics up when you can, and I look forward to seeing more from you! Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Sooo.... we have updates!

She was lowered on Friday night then perfect timing wheel bolts turned up yesterday. Even tho the courier was an ass and left them on my doorstep for anyone to help them self too! Never mind.
So all lowered and wheels on, then I noticed a flat tyre  Huh
And all of a sudden a heavy oil leak. So new tyre tomorrow and hopefully oil leak sorted this week.
I had originally planned for 307 challengers (I find Cyclones the common option) but sold them as couldn't be bothered with the hassle of trying to find spacers etc.
Just want to get standard 306 spoiler for it now and some hids.
I forgot to take pictures before was lowered but will upload what I have and more later when I can get a better pic Smile!

[Image: 20150314_171155_zpsdkni3rnl.jpg]

[Image: 20150314_171206_zps91xjbw5j.jpg]

And now...  

[Image: 20150314_202316_zpsljl7srem.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice work

Looks 100 percent better
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome! :-)

Nice looking car with the mods! :-)
Thanks given by:
Welcome Big Grin
Car looks well on cyclones!,
I wanted something a bit different wheel wise too but always end up coming back to the staple; cyclones.
I had a set of challengers but they're too big for the car, make it sit weird.
Ill probably get a set of Nimrods next.
Thanks given by: