low miles Estate .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low miles Estate .
Finally gave the car some much needed love today with new rear brakes and gave the callipers a lick of paint to makes them look new again Smile also got some grey masks 
Also cleaned up the fpr and cleared the codes seems to be running fine for a the min [attachment=23523]

[attachment=23524]
Thanks given by:
Good work mate, hopefully you have sorted the issue
Thanks given by:
[attachment=23525]

(01-06-2015, 06:49 PM)Frosty Wrote: Good work mate, hopefully you have sorted the issue

Cheers mate I hope so limp mode a pain in the ass
Thanks given by:
Just chilling at work so thought I would snap a PIC [attachment=23733]
Thanks given by:
Well it been a while since I been on here small up date I have finally lowered the front end just a shame my car still getting abused everyday    

Also had a falling out with 15l tub of white paint last week cant say it went well Sad     

Cleaned her out best I could And layer some new carpet     
Thanks given by:
lmao White paint does not look good! Could probably find a cheap boot carpet! That carpet looks odd not being black ahha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Haha it all I had kicking around and people that know me I am a tight ass and I have so much stuff in my car all the time you don't offen see it Smile     
Thanks given by:
Christ with all that weight you must have terrible fuel consumption haha
Thanks given by:
It not the best ahah
Thanks given by:
Don't you think its time you got a van?
Thanks given by:
Yeah that the plan to.have both ut we want a pick up.with a tipper on the back
Thanks given by:
Small update lost my break.lighst and got pulled by the old.bill he was a top bloke and just said sort it so me being be left it a week or so before I did so new break light switched sorted that

Next issue was to sort that rubber as I have been on bold tyres for ages using up all the old tyres I had laying around all different sizes but hay ho I am cornish Smile I.was even that tight I borrowed some tyres off darren for a week or two
But for the first time since I started driving I been and brought some new ones feeling quite ill now tho
I also have painted my cyclones but had a small issue with the lacker which was me picking up the silver paint so my wheels are now ford grey with a silver flake Wink

Driving to rugby and back this weekend with no break down cover so wwho gives the best price for scrap atm just in case cheers

Thanks given by:
that post above.... Rofl Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
(08-10-2015, 09:10 AM)mr_fish Wrote: that post above.... Rofl Rofl Rofl

Exactly this Rofl
Thanks given by:
Well now that I have a work truck and not using the car to carry tools, block, sand, building materials
I thought that I would give my car some love but that never really happened when piggy was in Cornwall I think he thought that it should of been in the scrap yard Sad 
So I finally gave it a wash and started buying some bits for stage two 
Brought a cooler off mark 
Brought some silicone hoses (DISCOUNT CODE "SPRING10" For 10% off) 
Also got some silicone and clamps off Darren 
Have all the other bits lying around from an old project 

Well MBC and coolers all fitted had a few snags with lower c5 pipe so using 51mm silicone and piping 
Even sacked off the working ac that had know gas ahaha sorry Darren 
Car all back together now uploaded the new map and ran in to a few problems witch we think could be the maf or my high pressure pump as the car does not always start 
So it back on the stage 1 till the car is fixed 

Also had a few issues as I cracked the sump

Thanks given by:
(12-12-2015, 09:44 PM)daniel909 Wrote: Well now that I have a work truck and not using the car to carry tools, block, sand, building materials
I thought that I would give my car some love but that never really happened when piggy was in Cornwall I think he thought that it should of been in the scrap yard Sad 
So I finally gave it a wash and started buying some bits for stage two 
Brought a cooler off mark 
Brought some silicone hoses (DISCOUNT CODE "SPRING10" For 10% off) 
Also got some silicone and clamps off Darren 
Have all the other bits lying around from an old project 

Well MBC and coolers all fitted had a few snags with lower c5 pipe so using 51mm silicone and piping 
Even sacked off the working ac that had know gas ahaha sorry Darren 
Car all back together now uploaded the new map and ran in to a few problems witch we think could be the maf or my high pressure pump as the car does not always start 
So it back on the stage 1 till the car is fixed 

Also had a few issues as I cracked the sump

| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by: