New to this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to this
Photo 
Hi guys my names Karen and I've got a wee 1.4 306 gotta be one of the best cars I've had
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile

Nice China any plans for it ?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome Karren, fellow 1.4 owner here. Liking the China blue. You got much planned for your 306?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum karen, feel free to post up your plans in the projects section of the forum too, so everyone can follow your progress. :-)
The Peugeot 306 is very much like forrest gumps box of chocolates, You never know what's going to f*ck up next.lmao
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Looks Good
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum, looks exactly the same as my first 306, China Blue 1.4, Reg X319 MBD, so not even far off on the reg! Think Toms306 had a China one as well with possibly an even more similar reg! lol

Got anything planned for it? Or are you keeping it as a standard daily driver? Not really much you can do performance wise, but theres always a few little visual mods you could do, depending on your insurance situation.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Best colour the did a 306 in IMO. Welcome along Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2015, 05:36 PM)Grant Wrote: Best colour the did a 306 in IMO. Welcome along Smile

Hi guys I'm not planning on performance side of things maybe just an induction kit have to say for its age its in great condition always looked after so that's a bonus. I've got 16" alloys sitting waiting for tyres, a standard spoiler, window tints and wind deflectors in the pipeline. Looking at just subtle mods that look good

Possibly a little lowering but know that torsion beams can be a pain anyone advice on where to get this done and rough price
Thanks given by:
What area are you in?

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Fife scotland
Thanks given by:
Haha, was going to say I'd lower it for a crete of Stella, but I'm in south London, so doubt you fancy the journey lol

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by: